50 yrs married today my parents!!! Ot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 50 yrs married today my parents!!! Ot

And of course it hasn't always been easy. Just makes me so proud of them!!!

That is really awesome! Congrats to them and to you.

Comment

That's a beautiful thing!
      www.gomobileandsucceed.com
      http://thesuccessfulpetgroomer.com

Comment

Congratulations mom & pop!

Comment

Congrats to them!!!

That's such an accomplishment. I wonder how many peeps of our generation will make it to 50 years?

My mom and dad would have been married 50 years if she hadn't pasted one year short.

Comment

Neanea ....... well let's see in gay yrs

Originally posted by neanea View Post
            Congrats to them!!!

That's such an accomplishment. I wonder how many peeps of our generation will make it to 50 years?

My mom and dad would have been married 50 years if she hadn't pasted one year short.
            that would be 8yrs with my partner multiplied by 7 = 56 YRS!!! I've surpassed them.

Comment

Congrats to your parents.

NeaNea is right, I wonder too how many of our age can or will be able tosay the same thing. Won't be me, I'm divorced.

Comment

Congrats to them!! My folks celebrated their 50th in 1995. My mom was the 3rd generation in her family to do so-pretty amazing considering the life expectancy back then. Hats off to any couple that can put up with each other for the looooong haul!
                Old groomers never die, they just go at a slower clip.

Groom on!!!

Comment

Congrats. It's quite an accomplishment. My parents will be celebrating their 50th this year as well. My sister and brother-in-law celebrated 26 years together in Sept. I'm not following my family's examples - I've never been married.
                  "The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go." ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Awesome! I am going on 14 years this summer. My parents have been married for 43 years this year, and I plan to follow their lead-unless one of us dies before that, it will happen. I am married to my best friend, and the greatest guy ever!

Comment

Originally posted by BIG M View Post
                      that would be 8yrs with my partner multiplied by 7 = 56 YRS!!! I've surpassed them.
                      Or in my case where every day with my boyfriend seems like an eternity.........well you get the picture.

Very big congrats to your parents. That is super cool awsome! I dont thik I have ever even known anyone that has made it that long together.

Comment

Wow. That is one heck of an accomplishment! I applaud them!
                        Human kindness has never weakened the stamina or softened the fiber of a free people. A nation does not have to be cruel to be tough. ~Franklin D. Roosevelt
                        www.ChrisSertzel.com

Comment

Wahoo tell them congrats that is awesome wow 50 yrs

Comment

Originally posted by BIG M View Post

ROFL!!!! Is that like dog years?

Comment

Working...
                            X