OMG, I MUST be tired-OT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMG, I MUST be tired-OT

You KNOW you must be overtired when you are preparing dinner (which tonight happens to be tuna noodle casserole) and when you open the tuna and go to put it in with the pasta you realize you are about to add a can of cat food. Man, I need a nap.....
    What a caterpillar considers the end of his world, we call a butterfly.

LOL!
    My hubby was asking for tuna noodle casserole just the other night. Wonder if he would rather have the cat food in it?!
    "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
    Diane

Comment

That would have been nasty!!
      My daughter fed the cat a can if shrimp one time. You know how much that cost!!! Too bad I could not use cat food for my shrimp macaroni salad LOL

Comment

I took a Dasaquin at 5:20 am yesterday. No more sneaking around in the dark so as not to wake the dogs...and popping my am capsules.
        Often it's not what you say, but how you say it.

Comment

Oooh that sounds good.

Comment

Well, it could be a new twist on an old recipe!?

Comment

I am sure you are a good cook but.....

I don't think I would like that one. Imagine if you didn't know and it was the night your Mother-In -law was coming for dinner! LOL

Comment

Too funny

And that's why my cat food is not stored in the kitchen. LOL....

Comment

OMG Melissa, I about fell off my chair laughing. There have been times when I was so tired I did things like that. Yessiree!

Comment

Friskies tastes best.

Comment

makes good sandwich!

My newphew lived with me as a teen,during the time I worked for the vet in a tiny town. I kept some cases of our own groceries ,as well as some pet foods and supplies in our store room. One day he says man that was good tuna Aunt Cath, I made my own tuna sandwich's and ate it all. I was like what tuna? we don't have any, he showed me the "tuna" it was canned CNM prescription tuna flavored cat food! We tried not to tease him too much,but it was so funny. He is 31 now, and to this day if we want to get his goat we just have to look at him and go MEE-OOOWW LOL
                      "Everyone needs something to beleive in..I beleive I need another Poodle"
                      Quote:Cath

Comment

well my husband once got his brother to eat canned dog food.....and he wasn't even tired just a nasty older brother..... yuck glad you caught that mistake
                        "I've seen a look in dogs' eyes, a quickly vanishing look of amazed contempt,
                        and I am convinced that basically dogs think humans are nuts." - John Steinbeck
                        www.wagmoresalon.com

Comment

I once read that the majority of canned dog food is consumed by humans..........don't know if that is still true or not.

Happy Bon Appetite

Dolly's Barking Bubbles, LLC

www.dollysbarkingbubbles.com

Comment

Originally posted by Jenneversage64 View Post
                            Imagine if you didn't know and it was the night your Mother-In -law was coming for dinner! LOL
                            Or if you did know and wanted revenge for calling one of your cats ugly!!!!! Ahahahahahaha!

Comment

Originally posted by Jenneversage64 View Post
                              I don't think I would like that one. Imagine if you didn't know and it was the night your Mother-In -law was coming for dinner! LOL
                              Originally posted by dogspaw View Post
                              Or if you did know and wanted revenge for calling one of your cats ugly!!!!! Ahahahahahaha!
                              "Have another salmon patty, Mother-in-Law, dear. Do! Tell me if you like the caper sauce or the lemon-parsley sauce better."
                              "We are all ignorant--we merely have different areas of specialization."~Anonymous
                              People, PLEASE..It's ONLY a website!~Me

Comment

Working...
                              X