Have YOU submitted your ballots?!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have YOU submitted your ballots?!!!

EDIT: NeaNea caught me in a dumb moment. It is not ballot or vote---just submit your nomination. That's what you learn in the California school system---NOTHIN'!

I have submitted my nominations for the Cardinal Crysta Achievement awards.

Last year I remember voting for Veronica Frosch for American Groomer of the Year, this year I voted for Lindsey Berry Dickens. I also feel that is well deserved!

THIS YEAR I voted for Jodi Murphy for the David G. Salzberg (this is for contributions to the Industry to make it better).

Jodi's DVD's are beyond compare and have helped me more than even I know. She has always been available to me by phone or email, and she always responds. She has literally spent hours with me on the phone, helping me with grooming my poodle without ever even laying eyes on him---and I won. She has spent more time than anyone I know helping other groomers try to achieve success. She takes all of her knowledge and experience and passes it on down the line. I can't thank her enough, and I'm happy to vote for her this year for the David G. Salzberg award.

I'm actually still working on the other nominagtions, the judge of the year being the most difficult because I don't know all of the judges!

So---have you submitted your nominations?

Click on this link, you can fill out your nominations online!

http://www.cardinalcrystalawards.com/inside1.html

Tammy in Utah
    Last edited by SpikeyTheYorkie; 01-15-10, 07:25 PM.
    Groomers Helper Affiliate

Actually, it may have been 2008 for Veronica...I can't remember, I'm getting old, lol.

Tammy

Comment

Aren't they just taking nominations at this time? I may be wrong, but I thought it was nomination time.

Comment

I'm going to wait until after APF. Very hard discussions.

Comment

I voted last night--

But dumb me forgot to mention her DVD's-UGH!! Guess I had a senior moment or something-
          Her DVD's are great and I really needed to have mentioned them-good grief-they are one of the biggest reasons I am able to groom today!
          I voted for her for International Judge and also the Salzberg -Really hope she wins one of them.Jodi has really worked hard for the grooming industry and helping people like me learn to groom. I have other DVD's but Jodi's make me feel like I am across from her watching her groom-I can understand hers better than any other.
          If any would like to let Jodi know how you feel about her hard work and efforts for us groomers voting is one way we can give back to her-she really deserves a Cardinal award I think. It is so easy just go to the link SpikeytheYorkie has listed.

Spikey love the picture of the Yorkie-he is really a well dressed little man I have to say-

Comment

Oops, NeaNea, you are correct. My husband called me a dork, lol. Vote, nominate, same thing! lol

Sorry, NOMINATE. Please NOMINATE your favorite persons.

Tammy in Utah

Comment

Originally posted by SpikeyTheYorkie View Post
              Oops, NeaNea, you are correct. My husband called me a dork, lol. Vote, nominate, same thing! lol

Sorry, NOMINATE. Please NOMINATE your favorite persons.

Tammy in Utah

Voting is EASIER than nominating! You have a list of people to pick from

Comment

Originally posted by neanea View Post
                Voting is EASIER than nominating! You have a list of people to pick from
                Amen to that!

Tammy in Utah

Comment

I submitted, too! Everyone should do this! This is our chance at a voice of recognizing those who make a difference!!!
                  Human kindness has never weakened the stamina or softened the fiber of a free people. A nation does not have to be cruel to be tough. ~Franklin D. Roosevelt
                  www.ChrisSertzel.com

Comment

Originally posted by SpikeyTheYorkie View Post
                    EDIT: NeaNea caught me in a dumb moment. It is not ballot or vote---just submit your nomination. That's what you learn in the California school system---NOTHIN'!
                    Um, I learned in the California School system. Okay I'm not much of an example but my Son learned in the California School system and is not far from his Ph D in Astro Physics at Berkeley, almost all scholarship funded- and Berkeley is still a California School.
                    Money will buy you a pretty good dog but it won't buy the wag of it's tail.

Comment

Working...
                    X