Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For those of you who don't believe in Nuvet!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For those of you who don't believe in Nuvet!

Just wanted to share a heart warming subject with you all. When i first opened my business i would always look through the groomer to groomer mag just to see what i could do to improve. Thats when i ran across Nuvet. I decided to give them a call and try some samples on my own dog. I would never refer someone unless i believed in it myself. So i gave it a try and it grew my little dogs hair back beautiful and shiny. So i started telling all of my customers about this when their little dogs have allergies or bad skin or whatever else this stuff could help. Well sometime last month i was bathing a sweet little 11 year old boxer when all of a sudden i ran my hands under her belly and felt hug knots, maybe four of them. I told her dad when he came to pick her up. He never knew about them but said he would take her to get checked out. I told him about Nuvet that could help if it turned out to be tumors. He took a brochure and a flyer and left. A couple of days ago he returned with his little Yorkshire terrier for a bath and in tears started to tell me the whole story on his Boxer. He said that he took her in to the vet and discovered tat the tumors were indeed cancer. His vet told him she had two and a half months to live without treatment and with it less than two years. He decided he had nothing to lose and ordered the nuvet. He says the tumors disappeared after a month all except for one and it's still shrinking. He took the dog back to his vet who had no words to express her disbelief. She told him that if that worked for the dog that she would surely use it for herself if she was ever diagnosed with cancer. So please don't simply dismiss it as it can save a life.

After working for 32 years at the OSU Medical Center and the James Cancer Hospital, all I can do is shake my head that someone would even suggest that a cure for this horrible disease could be a simple dose of Nuvet. Everyone should educate themselves on cancer treatments, which by the way, took my mother, father, 3 grandparents, 1 uncle’s life and one brother who is currently battling it.

Happy Selling some Snake Oil

Dolly’s Barking Bubbles, LLC

www.dollysbarkingbubbles.com

Comment

After having a Pei that went through cancer treatments at OSU veterinary hospital and I mean we tried everything available(I know better now) I will have to say that I would at least try a treatment as simple as this. In fact I have a Pei now with cancer and after reading this post I might give it a try. I will not be trying the conventional treatments because of her age and knowing what is involved but I might try something that will make her remaining life better or maybe even longer. I am always open to new ideas. If it doesn't help well I'm not any worse off. Hope is precious and there is only so much that the medical community can do.
      ~*~Robin~*~
      "In a perfect world, every dog would have a home and every home would have a dog."

Comment

Originally posted by Dolly View Post
        After working for 32 years at the OSU Medical Center and the James Cancer Hospital, all I can do is shake my head that someone would even suggest that a cure for this horrible disease could be a simple dose of Nuvet. Everyone should educate themselves on cancer treatments, which by the way, took my mother, father, 3 grandparents, 1 uncle’s life and one brother who is currently battling it.

Happy Selling some Snake Oil

Dolly i am ever so sorry that your family had to be taken by this horrible disease, but that doesn't change the fact that this stuff worked for this particular "ANIMAL" and lots of others too!!! And no it wasn't a simple dose, it was many doses for many months. Once again i'm sorry and i know that you're angry, but it worked for me and many others and i would not down it until you've tried it. To tell you the truth, there is a testimonial that was sent in by someone who used Nu-vet and the same thing happened, her vet got really mad for suggesting this stuff would work after so many of her family had died from this. Well she used it anyway on her dog and it worked just as well and the vet was shocked when she returned with the dog. Now i don't know but maybe it works differently for dogs than for humans. "Just maybe".

Comment

hate to break it to you

but everyone has just been brainwashed by the pharmaceutical companies into thinking that you need major drugs and chemo and radiation, etc etc... to cure cancer... in fact... just to keep the largest American corporporation happy, the USA passed a law that states a Doctor CAN NOT cure a patient unless they use chemo, or radiation.

It's a fact that Cancer has been cured through something as simple as Oil Pulling, an Indian practice, or even changing ones mindset and lifestyle.

Cancer gets drilled into heads from day one... This gives you cancer, that gives you cancer. Cancer killed this person... Help the Cancer patients... Run for Cancer, Donate for Cancer... cancer cancer cancer... So we start to fear cancer.

When we have a strange ache or pain... we automatically think... "What if it's cancer" our unstable, brainwashed brains are giving our body cancer signals, all the time. And the pharmaceutical companies just sit back, and smile cause then you, spend the money on the drugs.

The common Western Treatments for Cancer, just weaken or completely destroy our immune systems... Why??? SO WE'LL BUY MORE DRUGS.

The drug companies own the media... they sponcer EVERYTHING!!! so that you constantly get bombarded with adds for this drug and that drug... You are convinced you NEED those drugs, and that there's no other way.

There ARE cures for cancer... but THEY don't want you to know about them.

Comment

I guess you need more facts on this case…..how was this CA diagnosed, incisional biopsy or by aspiration, and if aspiration, was it then followed up by an incisional biopsy? Did you client tell his vet that he couldn’t forgo the cost of biopsies, which then the vet would have to make a guess as to the tumors’ malignancy or not. If incisional, the dog would have to go through routine blood workup, due to the animal being put to sleep for the incisional biopsy. We are talking about $300+, so far. Then, what type of cancer was it, Squamous cell, Large cell, Small cell…….what stage was it, Stage I, II, III, or IV? These are all variables that need to be addressed before someone can claim “cured” rather than “remission”. As far as the slam on pharmacology companies, I think we should all thank our lucky stars to live in a country that has better medical care for our animals than a lot of countries have for their human population, and if you doubt that, just turn on your TV and see how Haiti is coping. So next time you reach into your medicine cabinet for an aspirin, stop and shake your fist at those darn companies!!

Happy Healthy Pets

Comment

Cancer is a big fear of everyone. I don't envy the person who has to make these horrible and confusing decision's. However, there is a side of me that wonders IF there is a cure but if everyone were cured the buck would stop. But then look at the cancer researchers if there really were a cure why is their family members dying of this terrible disease? If they had the "cure" would they not use it on their family and friends.

There is a population of cancer surviors and I don't think we hear from them enough. My hat is off to those courageous people.

Comment

I try to opt for natural.

unfortunately we live in a society where the natural options aren't always readily available to us. I don't knock the medical system completely. It saves lives... but it also kills people. The pharmaceutical companies have killed millians over the years, and are a privately owned company... the gov't doesn't own them. They don't get repremanded for their mistakes, so I find it hard to trust them. If a burger joint made a mistake and killed people... they would be reprimanded.

Certain willow trees have the same healing components as Aspirin... It's just not in a convenient pill form surounded by a bunch of sinthetic material.

I've lost many to cancer aswell... Including my father when I was 11. His was so far blown by the time they found it, that there probably was no home either way...

www.naturalcures.com read that book.

Comment

Originally posted by Poodlestar View Post
                  but everyone has just been brainwashed by the pharmaceutical companies into thinking that you need major drugs and chemo and ...NEED those drugs, and that there's no other way.

What Dolly said......hear! hear!

Poodlestar..... the herbal and natural cure companies are non-profit organizations riiiiight? THEY don't want you to buy their stuff.... THEY don't advertise their "wares" now do they? They don't want you to think you NEED their cures!

I went down that road once.... when I was a lot younger and a lot more gullible.

Hogwash.
                  Last edited by MydogMissy; 01-16-10, 10:20 AM.
                  A Light exists in Spring, Not present on the Year, At any other period -- When March is scarcely here...~~ Emily Dickensen~~

Comment

Originally posted by Poodlestar View Post
                    Certain willow trees have the same healing components as Aspirin... It's just not in a convenient pill form surounded by a bunch of sinthetic material.

www.naturalcures.com read that book.
                    that is actually how aspirin was discovered. some natives somewhere were boiling up bark from a special tree and that main chemical is what is in aspirin. It is not pulled from trees anymore, but it is still the same chemical. I truly believe in the most natural cure available, but I would be hesitant to believe this story. I am wondering if there was any evidence of cancer at all? Was a biopsy done? Was it sent off to a lab to test? Or did the vet just feel the lumps and tell the owner it might be cancer? I believe in positive thought, I believe in acupuncture, I believe that if you eat the right foods it can put your body on the right path. I also believe in chemo, it has saved many more lives than it has taken, and who's to say those people wouldn't have died from the cancer anyway? I say you need to be careful of what you are referring to whom, it may turn around to bite you in the butt. The next guy might sue you because it didn't help his dog at all, even though you claimed it would.
                    I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free.
                    -Michelangelo

Comment

Originally posted by Paw-fectionist View Post
                      but it worked for me and many others and i would not down it until you've tried it. To tell you the truth, there is a testimonial that was sent in by someone who used Nu-vet and the same thing happened
                      How can you sit there and say it worked for so many others when you only have one personal case where it's worked, and where, for the most part, company testimonials can only be taken at face value?

I mean, if someone told me to do handstands while drinking an orange juice/maple syrup cocktail and said "Just maybe that will work for you!" should I do it? There's a point where miraculous cancer treatments are just nothing more than a company trying to profit off of someone's desperation. It gets really, really old to hear "It worked for this ONE dog/person, it can potentially work for everyone!" No, I don't think so.

Comment

I have a bunch of swamp land in Florida if any of you are interested! Anyway, I think Nuvet is a good product but have never seen it work for everything they claim it does. I have had several clients on it over the past few years and with some it works wonders and others does nothing for. I wish it were a miricle drug but it is mostly just vitamins.

Comment

Working...
                        X