Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are u a dog person or a cat person?

http://www.cnn.com/2010/HEALTH/01/13...ity/index.html

How are dog people and cat people different?
    By Elizabeth Landau, CNN

(CNN) -- Do you rejoice at the sound of barking but cower at a meow? Or do you look at a cat and feel an instant sibling-style connection?

With the proliferation of Web sites cultivating photos and videos of animals doing cute things, it's easier than ever to get your daily fix of the pet variety you have, or wish you had. Ever wonder what your preference for cats or dogs says about you? See Link for rest...
    I'm really just a little dog in a big dog's body (I really should cut down on those milk bones).

Do I need to answer that?? LOL

Scott

Comment

A dog person for sure

Comment

Definately a dog person.

Comment

I don't know...

I love them both sooo much! I have a dozen of each and spend all of my daytime hours with my dogs and grooming other dogs. In the evening I'm covered in cats. I always thought I was a dog person but now people (family) say I'm a crazy cat lady ;-) Whatever!!
          "The gift which I am sending you is called a dog, and is in fact the most precious and valuable possession of mankind"-Theodorus Gaza

Comment

Since I was a wee toddler of 2 yrs old, I have always had a cat & a dog???? What does that make me?

Comment

Ummm.......

Meow, meow, meow, meow!

That's an interesting article. I grew up in a dog family. When I struck out on my own, I had cats, but needed a dog in my life. So, I bought a house and got a dog (My "heart dog"). Now that my Jenny is at the Rainbow Bridge, I have only cats (and lots of them). Working with dogs all day and dog sitting for my friends is now dog enough for me. I still look at the dogs available on PetFinder, but I don't see myself with a dog for a while yet.
              "The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go." ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

I've always been a dog person, I understand them and get their behavior. I love cats, especially mine, but I don't "get" them the way I do dogs. Though my cats have always been more like dogs, coming when called, licking my face or hands, etc.
                What a caterpillar considers the end of his world, we call a butterfly.

Comment

That question is way to hard to answer. I love them both too much.

Comment

I adore cats, but maybe because I've never owned one, I lean towards being more of a dog person. I "get" them easier.

Comment

well ive always had both and love both equally

Comment

Dog for sure. I like cats but LOVE dogs.
                        ~*~Robin~*~
                        "In a perfect world, every dog would have a home and every home would have a dog."

Comment

I am an animal person. I love just about every animal (the only exception are mice and some types of bugs). I do have a hierarchy and cats are at the top of the list. I love most dogs but I love ALL cats.
                          "The most affectionate creature in the world is a wet dog." -Ambrose Bierce

Comment

That is a little like asking

Do you like men better than women. It depends on the person. I have male and female dogs, I am allergic to cats. But I have liked some cats in my past. I was fond of a relatives cats. Guess I am a dog person right now. I can say I would NEVER want a rat or a mouse or reptiles. Not a bird or parrot person. The screetch would drive me nuts.

Ha Ha recently I was at Pet*** and I think the salesgirl was saying Hello, but I thought it was a parrot. So I didn't answer. later, when I left, I didn't see any parrot. Hahahaha

Comment

Cat person, no doubt. With my cats, it's a partnership. I have love and respect for all cats. I can't say that about all dogs.
                              That Tenacious Terrier!
                              www.thattenaciousterrier.com
                              https://www.facebook.com/ThatTenaciousTerrier

Comment

Working...
                              X