Master grooming tools blades or andis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Master grooming tools blades or andis

Has anyone noticed a difference between these two brands?

i have a few master grooming blades,and i hate them you get what you pay for,i have andis too,but i prefer wahl,or my faves buttercuts,cant wait until i can afford to but more buttercuts

Comment

I don't like master grooming blades at all. Then again, Andis blades aren't all that great anymore either. (not like they use to be) If I had to choose between the 2, Andis are better.

I really like Buttercuts.

Comment

I bought a couple of the MG blades as well becuase of the price. But even at the cheap price they were a poor investment. My opinion is to pay a little more and get better blades, I too like buttercuts. And Oster. I don't have any Andis to give an opinion on, but I do have several Wahl & don't care for them at all either. Maybe I'm just hard on them, but these cheaper brands just seem chinsey in quality.

Comment

For the price of the Master I would also go with Buttercuts. You can visit geibshears dot com and visit their website.

Comment

When I first opened my shop, I ordered all new Master Grooming blades. About $300 worth. It was a complete waste of money, IMO. I wound up spending another $200 on Oster blades, which didn't get me a lot, but at least they don't quit cutting every 15 seconds.

I've never even heard of Buttercup. What am I missing?

Comment

buttercuTs. LOL

Comment

Not GH or Andis

I prefer my Geib Buttercuts to any other blade I have. They have a ceramic cutter...so they cost a little more to sharpen...but they are wonderful. And use one of "The Blade Guys" on this website to sharpen blades and scissors when needed. They help keep my blades sharp as can possibly be.

Comment

Girl, that's like asking, "Should I use kindergarten scissors, or real grooming scissors?"

Seriously, there is no comparison.

Master Grooming Tools = Bargain brand

Andis = Very popular blade among groomers.

'Nough said!

Tammy in Utah
                  Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

Use Andis or if you really want a good blade I love my Buttercuts. We too got a few master blades and I don't like how they stop cutting, go dull, or anything about them.

Comment

I vote for Geib Buttercuts too, I've used Andis for many years and they are just not what they use to be. Most I can't even get to cut right out of the package!

Comment

I would like to try the buttercuts, but they are expensive. I have one Andis ceramic and it is a 7 skip and my got that thing is awesome.
                        If your dog is fat, you are not getting enough exercise!

Comment

I don't have the master blades but I do have a few Andis and I hate them. Buttercuts are good tho.

Comment

I love my Andis blades. I don't think that I have ever had a problem with them not cutting right out of the package!
                            Scratch a dog and you'll find a permanent job. ~Franklin P. Jones

Comment

I love my Andis blades with the exception of the 40 blades the teeth are fragile went threw 4 in a month I think it was the kool lube that was causing it.I still have 2 oster 40's that I have had for 8 yrs. still working great.I love my laube 10 blades.also like my butter cuts

Comment

Working...
                              X