Eukanuba Metal Combs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eukanuba Metal Combs

Do you all remember when Eukanuba sent metal combs in the mail a long time ago? Do they still do that in some areas? I've been trying to figure out who I might need to get a hold of to see if they would be willing to part with some of them. I think it would be great to get a stash of them to hand out with along with an explanation on how to comb/brush your pet. I think the clients with new puppies and those who are cronic matting might benefit from it. Plus, hopefully they would be free or at a really low cost since Eukanuba gets advertising from it.

HA you have my PINUP GIRL as your avatar! Ain't she cool? I have her in 8x10 format printed and framed.......want the original poster.....haven't looked really hard though!

No idea on the combs, just had to comment.
    <a href="http://www.groomwise.typepad.com/grooming_smarter" target="_blank">My Blog</a> The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why. –Mark Twain

Comment

I don't know where you would get one, but I always joke around with my groomer friend that they can't make dog food, but they sure can make a comb! It's not as fine a comb as I like to use, but it's lasted longer than any other comb I've had!

Comment

I still have one that I got over 2 years ago! no bent teeth either, lol, but I did have to take my dremel tool to the ends of the teeth when I first got it cause there were some sharp edges on a few of them. Worked like a charm for combing out mats.

Dont know if you could get them from the company or not, but maybe the groomers mall will make you a good deal if you buy so many. THey have some that are bout the same and you could include that in a puppy package on the puppies first grooming

Comment

I have that comb too. I love that thing! That is a great little comb. The Groomers Mall is a really good idea. They are very nice people.
          www.gomobileandsucceed.com
          http://thesuccessfulpetgroomer.com

Comment

I called Eukanuba and their representives had no idea what I was talking about. They do however offer FREE puppy packs to anyone who requests them. You can have any many as you want and from what I understood they have coupons and just basic puppy tips and ideas. I'm going to have a free sent to me just to check them out.

As for the pinups Particentral, I'm a pinup nut!! I have a huge pencil drawing of Bettie Page on my wall. My next tattoo may very well be that image or I have a few others that have dogs in them.

Comment

FYI, the artist is Edward Runci and the title is Lucky Dog.....LOL I love that print!
              <a href="http://www.groomwise.typepad.com/grooming_smarter" target="_blank">My Blog</a> The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why. –Mark Twain

Comment

I have 2 of those combs, use them everyday, they are the best for getting mats outs!

Comment

Working...
                X