Last Min. Atlantic city decision question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last Min. Atlantic city decision question

Hey I decided to head to the show in AC tomorrow. What is it like? Any info would be really great!

It's a blast. You'll have a great time. I go every year. Wont miss it. I'll be there Sunday.
    Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of mental illness.- Richard Carlson

Comment

What show is this?
      Erin
      No Fur, No Paws, No Service.

Comment

just got back. there is a little italian restaurant on atlantic a few blocks down the road. la cantina. it's a yellow building. food is fab and the prices reasonable.
        Certified Master Pet Tech Pet CPR, First Aid and Care Instructor
        "Compassion will cure more sins than condemnation." Henry Ward Beecher US Congregational Minister 1813-1887

Comment

www.hhbacker.com

That is the website for the show. The show is really geared towards pet stores, not much grooming but still tons of fun. So much stuff to see, the show is huge and very exciting. Erin, you should go. Perhaps you can find new and interesting things to sell in your shop. They show lots and lots of doggy clothes. I'm going tomorrow. woo hoo Gotta leave bright and early!
          Should add- there are some grooming related activities happening there on Sunday.
          www.gomobileandsucceed.com
          http://thesuccessfulpetgroomer.com

Comment

It's a long drive for us but we try to go every year. We always have so much fun checking out latest stuff in pet industry. The only thing I found is some vendors can be snobby when they see your title only as a groomer. (Everyone wears a badge with your title on it in the show) Bring a good pair of shoes, lots walking!

Comment

Ggrrrr, wish I had known sooner, I would've cleaned my house last week. It's bad enough I just found out YESTERDAY that my MIL is coming over for a week starting Tuesday. It's not so bad, but my house is a living pig stye...really bad. There's fur balls under the chairs that should be fed dinner along with the other animals. I really want to go to that grooming seminar Sun morning too, it sounded good, and who can beat free??? Well, if anyone goes to it, please take notes for me.
              Erin
              No Fur, No Paws, No Service.

Comment

Yeah! I'm going tomorrow! I can't wait!
                Scratch a dog and you'll find a permanent job. ~Franklin P. Jones

Comment

Originally posted by rapuzzled View Post
                  Yeah! I'm going tomorrow! I can't wait!
                  Rapuzzled...What did you think? I went and now I'm back. The show was not very crowded and there didn't seem to be much of a buzz. I was a llttle disappointed. It was still fun but maybe getting a little old for me. This is the third time I've gone. i did place an order for Dream Coat made by Halo. Think this is a product I can sell from my van.
                  www.gomobileandsucceed.com
                  http://thesuccessfulpetgroomer.com

Comment

Originally posted by wet noze View Post
                    Rapuzzled...What did you think? I went and now I'm back. The show was not very crowded and there didn't seem to be much of a buzz. I was a llttle disappointed. It was still fun but maybe getting a little old for me. This is the third time I've gone. i did place an order for Dream Coat made by Halo. Think this is a product I can sell from my van.
                    I had fun, though I do wish I could go on a Saturday, because you are right it didn't seem very crowded. I went two years ago, and it wasn't all that crowded either. I think that by Sunday a lot are packed up and gone, or walking the show.

I like to go, but I really don't like big cities, I'm more of a suburb type gal, so I had fun but it isn't something I'd wanna do every day.

I'll tell ya though, my boss, and even several people on here raved about the buffets. We went to the Trump Marina for the buffet (25 bucks!) and it wasn't all that great. They said it was muchhhh better last year, but still for 25 dollars it was pretty dissapointing! I like food...a lot...but for that much money it should have been AWESOMEEEEE! lol
                    Scratch a dog and you'll find a permanent job. ~Franklin P. Jones

Comment

what is atlantic city like? hmmmm ... crazy?! i am still recovering from saturday night .... I was ummm, let's say unable to attend the trade show for a second day on sunday due to saturday night. unable to do anything on sunday actually. it was not pretty! but wow i had a lot of fun. too much fun.

Comment

Working...
                      X