Too Old For Uggs - OT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too Old For Uggs - OT

Well, my son has just told me in a nice way that him and his two sisters and my husband have decided I'm too old old to wear Uggs. In addition to that he didn't like the sweater I was wearing. Geez. What is a groomer to do? {shaking head} Am I getting old? Maybe they should put me out to pasture.
    www.gomobileandsucceed.com
    http://thesuccessfulpetgroomer.com

Oh No I don't want to hear this because I was seriously thinking about getting some and I bet I'm older than you. Old people like cute shoes, too.
    My 10 year old granddaughter told me that I needed to color my hair that I would look much younger no offense Grandma. What can I say she's probably right.
    Are UGGS a teenage boot? I guess I didn't realize this.
    ~*~Robin~*~
    "In a perfect world, every dog would have a home and every home would have a dog."

Comment

I dunno.... but did you forget your not a new member? lol
      just kidding

Comment

You are only as old as you feel!!!! And last time I checked Uggs don't have an age restriction lol. Get your Ugg on!!!!!!!!!

Comment

You better save room for me then! I am wearing my UGGS right now and I don't intend to give up my warmth or comfort ever. You are never too old for them, my father is 60 and just bought himself a new pair when he bought mine. Tell your kids and hub to get over it!

Comment

That's funny Kelli

Tell your son you'd rather wear your Uggs than have your dog eat your money!
            ~*~*~Shawn, C.M.G.~*~*~
            Apparently common sense isn't all that common
            *~*~emipoo on egroomer*~*~*

Comment

What are UGGS???? (maybe not knowing the answer to this should make me feel old...lol)

I think it is pretty neat because I can wear my 14 yr old daughters jeans and shirts and she can wear mine......she is less than thrilled by the fact......
              SheilaB from SC

Comment

WetNose

I wished that I had known that you were too old to wear Uggs. I decided to buy two pairs for myself AFTER reading your post on how warm your feet were working in them. Am way older then you.

Tell your kids to get over it.

Comment

The uggs I have both belonged to my kids, one pair outgrown the other I confinscated because they were not being worn.Thats funny because my kids are always telling me not to wear something because it is dated or makes me look old. Question, do you wear your pants tucked in or out of your uggs? I wear mine out because I feel like my thighs look big if I tuck them in. My kids say that looks dumb its not how they are supposed to be worn. If I follow their example of the proper way to wear uggs then I would be wearing short shorts or a skirt with them.I also asked my fifteen year old why she doesnt wear the $120 western boots she had to have last spring.I was informed you dont wear those boots in the winter they are to be worn in the summer with shorts and sundresses, geezz what rock have I been hiding under? As for anyone that doesnt know what uggs are the are the absolute most wonderful boot in the world. They are suede boots filled with fur and are so warm you could wear shorts in the winter with them and and still be warm. They were designed for surfers in Austrailia to keep their feet warm after surfing yet are easy for walking in the sand.I too shop in my teens closets and usually end up wearing the things that I bought and picked out that they never wear lol.

Comment

Hey,,if they fit around our calves-or "cankels" for that matter--everybody can WEAR THEM!
                    Tell them I gave them both a "WhhyyyyIIIIIOughtttttaaaaaa" (Moe from the 3 Stooges) face!!
                    Last edited by windywaycavaliers; 01-10-10, 10:38 AM.
                    Human kindness has never weakened the stamina or softened the fiber of a free people. A nation does not have to be cruel to be tough. ~Franklin D. Roosevelt
                    www.ChrisSertzel.com

Comment

Originally posted by windywaycavaliers View Post
                      Tell them I gave them both a "WhhyyyyIIIIIOughtttttaaaaaa" (Moe from the 3 Stooges) face!!
                      Now THIS dates you......lol.......

I love the Stooges too!
                      SheilaB from SC

Comment

What got me is they all discussed my ugg wearing behind my back. Then as the son lowered the boom, he was rolling his eyes and looking at me with a very amused look on his face.

They can kiss my butt. No one will make me part with my uggs. lol
                        www.gomobileandsucceed.com
                        http://thesuccessfulpetgroomer.com

Comment

Originally posted by sheilabgroomer View Post
                          What are UGGS???? (maybe not knowing the answer to this should make me feel old...lol)

I think it is pretty neat because I can wear my 14 yr old daughters jeans and shirts and she can wear mine......she is less than thrilled by the fact......
                          Not knowing the answer just makes you not a west coaster. Check them out online, they have hundreds of styles!

Comment

[QUOTE=sunnyscissors;379675] Question, do you wear your pants tucked in or out of your uggs? I wear mine out QUOTE]

I wear mine with shorts, skirts, capris, straight leg pants (in), sweats (usually bunched at the top and not my favorite way to wear them). Shorts are definately my favorite way to wear them now that I have returned to sunny California.

Comment

Originally posted by grooming goddess View Post
                              I wear mine with shorts, skirts, capris, straight leg pants (in), sweats (usually bunched at the top and not my favorite way to wear them). Shorts are definately my favorite way to wear them now that I have returned to sunny California.

Lady,,I bet you are tall, thin and beautiful too! If I tried to pull off ANY of these looks,,,,I'd get laughed back into the back of my closet!! ROLF!!
                              Human kindness has never weakened the stamina or softened the fiber of a free people. A nation does not have to be cruel to be tough. ~Franklin D. Roosevelt
                              www.ChrisSertzel.com

Comment

Working...
                              X