Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone seen it? DH and I just got back and it is FANTASTIC!! It is one of those that I will probably go back and see again and buy when it comes out on DVD. Out of this world special effects & great story line!

I'm going to see it tomorrow afternoon - in 3D!!!

Comment

I really enjoyed it as well. See it in 3-D if you can! It is a pretty long movie but it keeps your attention the entire time. My friend and I went on New Year's Eve and only 6 of us were there! I guess nobody goes to the movies that night.

Comment

OMG yes it was an excellent movie I have sen it 3 times already ,I can't wait for the DVD.

Comment

Saw it a couple of weeks ago...in 3D! By far the best film I have EVER seen! Unbelievable color and special effects not to mention the entire message it sent! Worth every penny of the thirteen bucks per ticket!

Comment

Most everyone I know around here has been 2 times, some only 1 time. About 30 miles away is IMAX 3D version, WOW, not just 3D but IMAX 3D, next level movie experience. Worth the drive!!! Almost every showing has been sold out since it opened here, but like you say 3D Imax or not is thrilling visually.

I hope like Coraline, they actually make a 3D version for home when it eventually comes out.
            Most questions regarding GroomerTALK are answered in the Board Help Talk Forum. Thanks for coming to our community a part of PetGroomer.com https://www.petgroomer.com.

Comment

I don't do movies but I had a client go see it today and both of them loved it!
              ~*~*~Shawn, C.M.G.~*~*~
              Apparently common sense isn't all that common
              *~*~emipoo on egroomer*~*~*

Comment

I've seen in once in 3D when it first came out and am planning to go again tomorrow. I'm also considering going to see it in Imax 3D but the drive is about 90 minutes so I'm not sure if I will have time. Loved it!

Comment

LOVED it!! One of the best movies I have ever seen!!!
                  I'm really just a little dog in a big dog's body (I really should cut down on those milk bones).

Comment

I LOVED that movie. Want to see it again for sure!!! They had some good bad guys! Did you not love those flying creatures? I told the husband I wish I had a tail. lol
                    www.gomobileandsucceed.com
                    http://thesuccessfulpetgroomer.com

Comment

The BEST Movie - Great Love Story - And all my favorite colors in their world... Simply beautiful... You have to see it in 3D...

Comment

seen it in 3-d and it was Great!!!!

Comment

just got back from seeing it in 3D. Beautiful, stunning movie.

Comment

Still sold out here.
                            Guard well within yourself that treasure, kindness. Know how to give without hesitation, how to lose without regret, how to acquire without meanness.
                            George Sand (1804 - 1876)

Comment

Working...
                            X