Show Me The Money!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Show Me The Money!

So yesterday I'm skyping with my cat grooming buddy (elizo here on petgroomer) and my poodle decides he's going to vomit. My bad boy pukes up a pile of twenty dollars bills!!! He's always had a fetish for paper ever since I got him. A tissue, a paper towel makes a tasty snack. When he was a puppy he loved to take a bite out of the toilet paper roll. Even though he's eight years old, he still can't be trusted. My teenage son left the money out and Mr. Naughty Boy took care of that. Once I caught him with him with his nose in my wallet. This guy is a piece of work!
    Attached Files
    www.gomobileandsucceed.com
    http://thesuccessfulpetgroomer.com

Ha ha

That's expensive puke!!

Comment

Wow, I could deal with my dog puking if he always puked out twenties! That's better than an ATM! He won't be sending you a bill for it later, will he?

Comment

Well hopefully your son has learned his lesson about keeping his money out of a poodles reach!

that's too funny though
        ~*~*~Shawn, C.M.G.~*~*~
        Apparently common sense isn't all that common
        *~*~emipoo on egroomer*~*~*

Comment

OMG THATS FUNNY !
          I once had a puppy in my office and a check on the counter for a client who had paid and was handing me her dog.next thing I knew the check was in a million bits on the floor.

Comment

SHAME ON YOU, YOU BAD BOY

Well, least the 20's are still spendable, lol, although the person that gets them would probably rather not know where they've been. Hey, it could be worse, they could have made it through the GI tract and come out the other end!!!!!

Comment

Can you send him over here to throw up? LOL!
              "We are all ignorant--we merely have different areas of specialization."~Anonymous
              People, PLEASE..It's ONLY a website!~Me

Comment

Wow! A Magic Money Machine that's not an ATM---it's better than an ATM!

Tammy in Utah
                Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

That would be a cute little article

in your local paper or news. Glad you have enough to cash in. Maybe his nick I know my dogs would do the same given the chance. Maybe his nickname should be Cash or ATM. My dogs eat paper towels too, and money if given the chance. Maybe he could get a job as a professional shredder.LOL I could use him for all those preapproved checks I get in the mail.

Not a magic money machine because....ya have to put the money in to get out. More like a doggie bank instead of a piggy bank. LOL
                  Last edited by Jenneversage64; 01-09-10, 04:11 PM.

Comment

I wonder what he poops out. Gold?

Comment

Yup, there we were, chatting along and all of a sudden I see Ellen look down at her dog and start yelling: OMG, he throwing up money! Wish I could teach my Bichon to eat all the spare change at other peoples' houses we visit and then puke it up when we get home!

Comment

At least is pretty much swallowed them whole. When my std. poo (it must be a std. poo thing) ate $60 of my money a few weeks ago she chewed it up into unsalvageable pieces. You don't give me much hope that she will outgrow her bad habits. UGH!!!

Comment

this is the first time I have ever heard of a dog paying the owner to clean up its puke... lol

Comment

Cash flow

He can do the 'squeeze bottle' on our floor anytime! Sure beats following them around the yard with a stick!

Comment

yeahhhhh..... rocket scientist me gave my Dobie some toilet paper once while she was supervising me in the bathroom, she ate it right down, which I thought was cute, so when she would come in to supervise after that I would give her one little square, soooo cute, right? Then she started helping her self, all the time, we were going through a roll of paper a day almost, because of course we are idiots and never closed the door to the BR door. Finally, after having probably my 15th sitdown without any TP we learned to close the BR door. Hubby was NOT amused, by the way..... Moral to the story.... never give an OCD garbage gut Dobie any TP, no matter how cute she acts. Although it did remove one step in her outside time....

Comment

Working...
                              X