Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spending what I don't have .... (windyway!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spending what I don't have .... (windyway!)

Last night I first read the Cherrybrook ad for the half off blades. I don't have the dinero to do it, but doesn't it always seem when you have the least money that is when you see the sale you can't pass up? So then 150 dollars and 30 mins later, I read Windyways post in regards to Vistaprints sale on banners. Like an addict who can't control himself, I put the big banner on the credit card. Been meaning to get a banner, especially after reading more than once that a road sign does the best return on investment, I went ahead and dug the hole a little deeper. Worst part about it, I am going on a mini cruise this Sunday that I already paid for but could have put the money to much better use advertising my biz during this terribly sloooooooow week! This site is informative, but it leadeth me to spend spend spend sometimes ........ bad Windyway and petgroomer.com
    Last edited by BIG M; 01-06-10, 03:55 PM.

You're not the only one.....there has been a few times I've put myself in a hole. I'll be getting the blades later this month and I got my banners last month when they were on sale....
    ~*~*~Shawn, C.M.G.~*~*~
    Apparently common sense isn't all that common
    *~*~emipoo on egroomer*~*~*

Comment

I'm right behind ya Big M. Just opened my new shop last month and was too busy a x-mas to worry about my retail section, so I hunkered down this week and spent a fast $1200.00 for shop supplies and retail. And would'nt ya know it but bought my banners just 2 months ago at regular price! UGGGHHHH Oh well, like goes on!

Comment

Guilty as charged! hehe

Comment

This site is not only expesinve, it can be addictive. The banner should read BEWARE all who dare enter! lol
          ~~Everyone is entitled to my opinion!~~

Comment

did anyone see the oster scissors buy 1 get the blenders free?????? i did! ooooh and the pretty pink 5 speed andis clippers??? i did! lol. it got me.

Comment

Hey, at least y'all are spending money on things to operate your business, instead of 'as seen on tv' and candy : )

Comment

PAWS

Originally posted by PAWS View Post
                Hey, at least y'all are spending money on things to operate your business, instead of 'as seen on tv' and candy : )
                Yes you are right. I am just reeling because I made the decision to go on a cruise with a friend I am not necessarily lookng forward to being on the high seas for 3.5 days with. Would have been better spent money on my biz!

Comment

Awe big M we all need time off, maybe this cruise will renew you and you can come home and spend some more money. Hehe

Comment

Originally posted by odette View Post
                    This site is not only expesinve, it can be addictive. The banner should read BEWARE all who dare enter! lol
                    Heeheeee... Abandon all hope, ye who enter here (along with your cash,checks and credit cards)
                    The ocean is a desert with it's life underground and the perfect disguise above><((((؛>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((؛>¸.
                    ·´¯`·.¸. , . .·´¯`·.. ><((((؛>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((؛>

Comment

Poop--SHAME ON ME!! Next time you need a banner or ANYTHING from VistaPrint,,let me order it,,I get so much "FREE FREE FREE" offers from them it ain't even funny. In fact, I got a couch from them just last week...
                      They'll give away their EMPLOYEES if they can find a box to fit them in and a way to gouge you on shipping fees to get them there! ROLF!
                      No seriously though,,I totally understand the "once in a lifetime sale" thing...and after all, I could die tomorrow, so if its on sale today,,its coming home with me!
                      Now, have fun on that cruise you big handsome hunk of a man, you! I fully expect a photo of you in your Speedo! And don't laugh,, I KNOW you own one!
                      ((Big hug))!!!!
                      Human kindness has never weakened the stamina or softened the fiber of a free people. A nation does not have to be cruel to be tough. ~Franklin D. Roosevelt
                      www.ChrisSertzel.com

Comment

So M...if y'all Southerner's idea of a blizzard is 1 inch, and bitter, freezing cold is 39 degrees,....tell me then, what constitutes "high seas"? 8 inch white caps on the Bay?
                        Have fun!
                        Often it's not what you say, but how you say it.

Comment

High Seas

Originally posted by 4Sibes View Post
                          So M...if y'all Southerner's idea of a blizzard is 1 inch, and bitter, freezing cold is 39 degrees,....tell me then, what constitutes "high seas"? 8 inch white caps on the Bay?
                          Have fun!
                          Any distance too far to jump and swim ashore away from company you no longer want to keep. eeeeeeeee man o man, i can't believe i said yes to this trip with this friend! you think I'm manic on the phone????? i got someone for you to meet, I do .........

Comment

Working...
                          X