• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    caninecrazy
    Standard Member & Club 1,000

• caninecrazy
    replied
    Cool beans and congradulations! Hope you like it and that it works well for you.

Leave a comment:

• Addiron
    Teacup Member

• Addiron
    replied
    I know!!!! Awesome!

I saw that when I got home. I called my rep at Ren's as I placed another order for a table fr big dogs. I never bothered to ask about the sales for today as I figured they were all gone LOL... Days like today I wished I lived in Ontario. I looked at the one they had for $99.99 before (that's right I said $99.99 today in their sale). The lowest I have seen it was $199.99. Be sure to post back when you get it...let us know how it works.

Leave a comment:

• BIG M
    Guest replied
    i'm jealous ......

gimmee gimmee

Leave a comment:

• pixiedust
    Toy Member

• pixiedust
    replied
    What a deal! Happy new table to you!!!

Leave a comment:

• Cat Crazy
    Standard Member & Club 1,000

• Cat Crazy
    started a topic Just got a great deal on an table...

Just got a great deal on an table...

WooHooo!!!!

I just bought a hydraulic table (32"x20") with grooming arm for $120. Reg price is $340. It's part of a scratch-n-dent sale from Ren's Pets. I pick it up tomorrow after work. Ren's sent an e-mail at 4:17pm. I saw and opened it at 4:28. I called to buy it at 4:29. There were a total of ten tables for sale (three of the type I bought) and I got the last one of the style I wanted. They are also selling a large, hydraulic, lighted table for $1700. That's a bit out of my price range for an impulse purchase, but it looked real purdy!
Working...
X