Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got a great deal on an table...

WooHooo!!!!

I just bought a hydraulic table (32"x20") with grooming arm for $120. Reg price is $340. It's part of a scratch-n-dent sale from Ren's Pets. I pick it up tomorrow after work. Ren's sent an e-mail at 4:17pm. I saw and opened it at 4:28. I called to buy it at 4:29. There were a total of ten tables for sale (three of the type I bought) and I got the last one of the style I wanted. They are also selling a large, hydraulic, lighted table for $1700. That's a bit out of my price range for an impulse purchase, but it looked real purdy!
    "The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go." ~Dr. Seuss

What a deal! Happy new table to you!!!

Comment

i'm jealous ......

gimmee gimmee

Comment

I know!!!! Awesome!

I saw that when I got home. I called my rep at Ren's as I placed another order for a table fr big dogs. I never bothered to ask about the sales for today as I figured they were all gone LOL... Days like today I wished I lived in Ontario. I looked at the one they had for $99.99 before (that's right I said $99.99 today in their sale). The lowest I have seen it was $199.99. Be sure to post back when you get it...let us know how it works.

Comment

Cool beans and congradulations! Hope you like it and that it works well for you.

Comment

Working...
          X