just wanted to share her cuteness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just wanted to share her cuteness

Just wanted to show off this lil lady. been taking my camera to work lately as theres been more free time so i am sure theres more to come. I did Miss brandy in a 1 snap on and then scissored her up. charged em 35 bucks. (if ya was wondering) lol.
    Attached Files

FYI, we dont usually quote prices on here. However, that is a really good looking groom and you are giving your services and skills away too cheap.

Comment

who knew we didnt talk prices on here. I do! now. lol.

Comment

She looks like a little teddy bear, Good groom job. Question, is her tounge always hanging out that much???

Comment

There are some great & easy formulas for calculating how much you should be charging by determining ALL your expenses, including insurance & seminars, etc....Good Luck to you!

Comment

very cute dog .. Nice job BTW

Comment

Very cute!!! You could make about double that per dog in Europe (since we're sharing prices)
              I'm really just a little dog in a big dog's body (I really should cut down on those milk bones).

Comment

Beautiful job!!! Agree that you certainly should get more for your skills and talent.

Comment

Just darling. Love the bows.
                  www.gomobileandsucceed.com
                  http://thesuccessfulpetgroomer.com

Comment

Very nice groom and very cute dog!

Comment

i wanna move to europe!!! we had a slight price raise bout two years and i think i gave people heart attacks lol. We are fine with what we charge everyones happy. although europe does sound great. or california!

Comment

Originally posted by downtowndog View Post
                        There are some great & easy formulas for calculating how much you should be charging by determining ALL your expenses, including insurance & seminars, etc....Good Luck to you!
                        Where would one find these formulas?

Comment

very cute but you need to raise your prices!!!

Comment

I too am interested in where to find these formulas for calculating prices.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryann View Post
                              who knew we didnt talk prices on here. I do! now. lol.
                              I'm surprised admin let the price through?? He usually nips that in the bud right away!?

Stephen: Someone missed one! Stop the prices please!

Comment

Working...
                              X