Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

just showing this poor flea boy i did today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just showing this poor flea boy i did today.

His name is ricky and he was INFESTED with fleas. He was sooo cute tho. I charged an extra five bucks for his condition and his mom bout flipped! oh well lol.
    Attached Files

You ONLY changed five extra dollars!? Poor pup. Sad thing is, tomorrow he'll be just as infested. I might actually have considerd turning her in to animal control for neglect.

Comment

She's lucky you didn't charge her for the flea bombs for your shop.
      Deidre

Comment

His mom should have to live like that! Makes me want wash MY hair in flea shampoo,and I am nowhere near. At least you gave him a few hours relief.
        ~~Everyone is entitled to my opinion!~~

Comment

NASTY!!! We don't get fleas that bad here...I think i would flip...

Comment

That poor, poor dog. Of all the nerve to complain about $5 measly extra dollars!
            Human kindness has never weakened the stamina or softened the fiber of a free people. A nation does not have to be cruel to be tough. ~Franklin D. Roosevelt
            www.ChrisSertzel.com

Comment

I hope you mean that she flipped out because of the awesome makeover that you gave to her dog- NOT - because you charged an extra 5.00 for cleaning up her neglect...that was a low additional charge for all the work you had to do to get her dog looking good. PLUS a flea shampoo? Thats an extra $5.00 right there!

You do mean that she flipped because of how much better her dog looked - right?

Nice grooming job on the little guy, I know he feels soooo much better!

Comment

Poor guy. Geez, a whole five extra bucks - unbelieveable! You did a great job, he looks really sweet.

Comment

Poor Baby!

That actually brings tears to my eyes, poor little thing. In this day, I don't understand how pets can become so infested with fleas! It makes no sense to me. I agree, now you are going to have to worry about your shop having fleas! Five dollars was not enough!

Comment

Poor little dog. He is very cute though.

Comment

She had the nerve to say she didnt KNOW he had fleas!!! we did consider turning her in but the county were in does nothing. Their dog pound people is a guy who rides around in a lil ranger with a wire cage in the back lol. i felt aweful for him. once he was cleaned up i let him run around and hang out with me.

Comment

oh and yes she flipped over the 5 extra bucks. He also had poo caked to his butt to the point it ended up raw after we got it off. Alot of our clients are tight with their money . Were just about the best in the area and cheaper than most and i usually charge 3-5 dollars extra if it takes more time to do something on them and they usually try to complain. geesh and we even do free flea shampoos lol.

Comment

That poor baby. Did she flip because you quoted her a flat price before she left or did you give her a price range?

Comment

Originally posted by Ryann View Post
                            She had the nerve to say she didnt KNOW he had fleas!!! .
                            I call BS on that!! Unless she is a contestant on "Americas Most Ignorant" she knew that her dog had fleas. How could her dog be so infested and she not know it?? Poor dog probably also has worms because of all the fleas... GRRRR...neglected pets make me angry...I hope he is not an outside dog too in this freezing weather..

Comment

shes been a client for a while not real regular of course but her normal price was 35 bucks. allll small dog hair cuts at our shop starts at 35. so shes already at the cheapest. then when we told her it would be 40 she said but i thought its always been 30!?!!?! soooo she was even trying to cheat us out of our normal price for the dog lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X