Catchy Banner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Catchy Banner

Well, I am anticipating a slower Jan. and Feb. than last year. Sooooo I am going to be proactive and would like to have a banner made for outside my salon that my draw new clients or those clients that only call when Fluffy doesn't look so fluffy.

However I want to be able to display the banner depending on how sales are going. If things are going well, then I will take it down. If I have some spots open, I can put it up then. I am afraid to offer a discount, as I have never done that or really any incentive.

Any thoughts or catchy phrases?????

Free nail friday, webcam wednesday, two for tuedays(2 for the price of onedog), silly doo saturdays (think mohawks or dye), thick haired dogs thursday ($5.00off), rainy day monday ($5.00 off baths) and so on, just silly things that have come to mind in the past for marketing my own shop should it get slow.
    May help generate ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by caninecrazy View Post
      Free nail friday, webcam wednesday, two for tuedays(2 for the price of onedog), silly doo saturdays (think mohawks or dye), thick haired dogs thursday ($5.00off), rainy day monday ($5.00 off baths) and so on, just silly things that have come to mind in the past for marketing my own shop should it get slow.
      May help generate ideas.
      Wow, those are great! Except for the two for tuesdays, yikes! Fun concept.
      That Tenacious Terrier!
      www.thattenaciousterrier.com
      https://www.facebook.com/ThatTenaciousTerrier

Comment

Why not just keep it short and sweet:

NOW ACCEPTING NEW CLIENTS

You dont' have to tell them you ALWAYS accept new clients, but it may get people to thinking your are TOTALLY in demand and it might create some sense of "oh man, I gotta get fluffy done there" kinda thought. It might also get those semi-regs to thinking, "****, if I don't get back in there, she's going to fill up with new clients and not have room for precious"

Just use great big text with a bold outline around bright letters.

Creating a sense of urgency can really draw people in

Comment

These are all great suggestions. I might even have a second one so I can interchange them if I want. Thanks a ton!

Comment

Working...
          X