Anyone else REALLY love their job?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else REALLY love their job?

I posted about a month ago that I was finally leaving a job I hated for one I had great hopes for, and guess what? My new job has totally exceeded my expectations. I did my homework, my new job search took about a year, I have no desire to own my own business, BTDT, and I finally found what I was looking for, AND THEN SOME!!
    They're out there! Go for it!!!

Yes, me me me me me me me!!!! I love what I do.
    "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
    Diane

Comment

me too

I work for myself now, and yes, I LOVE it!

Comment

I gotta admit I love it too. It's funny, even when I have a really bad day like yesterday when I am racing all day and running behind (I was very frustrated) by the next morning I can't wait to go to work.

Comment

I love grooming and Dog training so much that not finding a job in our new area really depressed me. I am sssooo excited to be going back to Germany and get back into grooming.

Comment

me

I work for myself and wouldn't have it any other way!

Comment

Happy! Happy! Happy!!

Been mobile for just over a year, love my clients, love my dogs and they seen to love me to, this is the happiest I've been since I came to America 5 years ago!!

Comment

I love my job, I work for myself... I am too demanding to work for anyone else:-) I am such a perfectionist (which can make me a bad boss at times as well).

Comment

AuntiM, I feel like you are me and I am you, we are in the same boat. I've NEVER been happier, never felt more appreciated (My boss just sent me a bouquet of flowers from "the team" for "my best month ever"), and never had such a choice among breeds to groom! I, too, love my job, and it, too, has exceeded my expectations. I love working at an animal hospital. I feel like I found a gold mine!

Tammy in Utah
                  Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

Working...
                  X