I decorated my shop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I decorated my shop

for Easter and I filled plastic easter eggs with "special" treats for all my furry friends to take with them. Owners are loving it. Here are a couple pictures.
    #1 is as you walk in the door.
    #2 is looking from the bathing room.

Scoop
    Attached Files

How clever is THAT! SOOOOOO CUTE. Wish I had that kind of time.

Comment

your shop is soooo cute,what kinds of treats did you put in the eggs???i just love that bulldog pic,let the grooming begin i have it too
      trish

Comment

looks cute, but how do you keep the dogs in the cages from shakin that stuff down? my shop cat would have a field day! lol

Comment

That is so cute. You got too much time and energy lol. Send some my way.
          If your dog is fat, you are not getting enough exercise!

Comment

Very cute!! I love the idea of filling Easter eggs with treats. Good work!
            Erin
            No Fur, No Paws, No Service.

Comment

Scoop, you always do the cutest things in your shop. Your Easter decor is absolutely adorable! I love it...Now I'm thinking I should do something festive with mine. Thanks for the inspiration!

Comment

That's the holiday spirit! Your shop looks so clean and fresh too. The lavendar color on the walls is so relaxing! You should be very proud. I can tell you take alot of pride in your shop and it shows.
                www.gomobileandsucceed.com
                http://thesuccessfulpetgroomer.com

Comment

Very Cute! Question....do dogs go in those crates that you have stuff on? I'd be worried everything would hit the ground if you got a happy wiggler in there, lol.

Comment

Very cute! You may have inspired me to do something. I never think of decorating for Easter!

Comment

Cute! I want to know what's in the eggs also! How many did you fix and is cost feasible for the entire week before easter?

Comment

Thanks everyone!!! I LOVE EASTER, it is my favorite holiday, always has been. The crates are VERY sturdy, and only little dogs go in those top crates, but I have a piece of plywood on top of both of them, so they can be used as shelves. Otherwise I wouldn't have anywhere to display stuff because the wall in front of the crates there is a big window. Great for light not so great in terms of wall space. My bathing/clipping room is the same, tub on one wall big window on the other but I LOVE the extra light in there. Of course my shop is PURPLE- it is the BEST LOL. Okay maybe not everyone likes purple, but it is my favorite. It is a really nice purple, not too bright, not too light.

I have a treat jar on the desk, with just plain ol' milk bones, but in the eggs I found some "gourmet" heart shaped treats with "natural fruits and vegtables" in them. I also always have a dish with candy for the owners too. My neighbor pops in a couple times a week to see if I have any "fire balls" they're his favorite. It is nice to have such great neighbors, they are a really nice couple.

I do all this stuff at night, I'm a night owl. Never been much of a sleeper, drives my family crazy when I vaccuum at like 11pm. I try not too, but sometimes I just can't help it.

I do pride myself on keeping a VERY clean shop, house, yard ect... it is important to me. I don't function very well when things are in disaray.

Have a good night all, I'm off to vaccuum before everyone goes to bed. HEE HEE!!

Scoop

Comment

Cute shop and I love the color on the walls.
                          "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
                          Diane

Comment

Pug- regarding the cost well the eggs are WAY cheap like .88 for a package of 12, and the treats were like $12.00 for 3 bags. Of course the other decorations I already had. I made up like 40 eggs. I have given them out this week and I will give them out next week. I have some extras if I need more.

My clients are so awesome, so this is a way for me to give a little something back to them for supporting me all these years.

Scoop

Comment

Cute shop Scoop!!!

I LOVE the purple...my favorite!

Comment

Working...
                              X