Mary J. gets lucky?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mary J. gets lucky?

Mary J. has been at the stud dog for a week now,and today was her first breeding. Her first colour was Dec 20th ,and her estrus is on now. She gets so excited around the stud dog she makes funny noises,her teeth chatter,she is stamping her feet up and down,poking him with her nose,putting her head over his neck,showing her vulva,all the usual stuf plus some weirdness of her own (of course). She is very eager to breed,but she doesn't let him put his front legs on her back! She has always been like this at play,she loves to play,but must be dominant,and will gladly mount her friends,but never allow them to do this to her. The stud owner finally gently muzzled her with a nylon,and held her,and told her to behave,and she was very good,and not frightened by the actual penetration. She got a breeding,but not an inside tie,she held him for a few minutes,but the bulb wasn't in. She will try for a better tie tomorrow. Anyone else had a bitch act like this? And if they don't get a full tie,will I likely get pups? Why is she she acting so desperate to breed,but so opposed to the mount? Woody's owner says it is a dominance thing,and she knows what she is doing. Don't think she has seen one this weird though! Had to be my bitch of course.
    thanks
    "Everyone needs something to beleive in..I beleive I need another Poodle"
    Quote:Cath

hehehehe...sounds like Emily!! She feels the need to sniff and mount everything that comes her way but GOD FORBID any other dog do it to her! Growling, snarling, lip curling. She's such a bitch!
    ~*~*~Shawn, C.M.G.~*~*~
    Apparently common sense isn't all that common
    *~*~emipoo on egroomer*~*~*

Comment

Breeze's pups came 2 days "early" in Sept. because the co-owner discounted a 'barely even outside tie" the dog was so far off.
      That's all I can tell you, as I told her not to give me any specifics.
      Guess I'll get ALL the specifics next time, huh?
      Often it's not what you say, but how you say it.

Comment

Well, some bithches have to much testostorne to breed, if it doesn't work this time have her hormones checked, and not knowing her age she may self regulate when she is mature,and you might get pups from an outside tie, it does happen, or so I hear. much luck.
        ~~Everyone is entitled to my opinion!~~

Comment

Good Luck! Keep us posted!

Comment

You breed long enuf you see all kinds of behaviour from both the studs and bitches.

Don't forget that she's a virgin bitch. She could just be over excited. I wouldn't worry about the breeding. With all the experience that Lynn has and dealing with a proven sire you'll get puppies. Mary J will come home with a new attitude.

Comment

Yes

an outside tie will produce puppies! Holding the bitchs rear up high for several minutes after release will help the fluid go where it needs to go.

Comment

I got a phone call from my mom awhile back. She told me she was driving home when she noticed two dogs on the side of the road. She was horrified to see that "some cruel kid had superglued their butts together!" "One was walking forward, and the other poor dog was just glued to her, walking backward. I called Animal Control to tell them about it and they laughed at me!"

After a couple of minutes of hysterical chortling (which nearly did me an injury and royally pissed off me mum), I explained to her the doggie "facts of life".
                Guard well within yourself that treasure, kindness. Know how to give without hesitation, how to lose without regret, how to acquire without meanness.
                George Sand (1804 - 1876)

Comment

Wooohooooooooo for Mary J, her 1st "date", hope all goes well

Comment

My Whippet bred with 2 outside ties. She was a virgin, and I guess it had been awhile for the stud (2yrs) they were a bit excited. We had to muzzle and hold her a little, but I ended up with a litter of 6 bitch puppies, when all I wanted was a boy to show.

That litter ended up with all boy/girl call names like that show sisters that used to be on.
                    Charlie, teddy, frankie, alex, jo, and we needed one more so we named her ray (rachel)
                    If you sweat the small stuff, all you have is small soggy stuff.....

Comment

Outside ties definitely can produce pups. Some males are particularly well "hung" and when the girl is small and sometimes their first time, it can make it very difficult to get an inside tie. As others have said here, after breeding for some time, you end up seeing some pretty funny things. I've got one male who mounts and then looks over and sees a ball or toy and jumps off to retrieve it, then remembers what he was doing and runs back and usually gets busy. You need lots of patience.

Comment

Yeah funny things!

How about the boys that faint? Pass right out at "That Moment"

Comment

Working...
                        X