Oh, reeeaaally

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh, reeeaaally

Boy was I set straight today. Before a shavedown, I always ask if the dog is a house dog, or an outside dog. The client looks at me like she doesn't understand. She replies, "No, he's not a house dog or an ouside dog..(long pause) He's a Town Home dog. She was as serious as a heart attack. I threw up a little in my mouth.

Originally posted by Juliet View Post
    Boy was I set straight today. Before a shavedown, I always ask if the dog is a house dog, or an outside dog. The client looks at me like she doesn't understand. She replies, "No, he's not a house dog or an ouside dog..(long pause) He's a Town Home dog. She was as serious as a heart attack. I threw up a little in my mouth.
    Are you sure she didn't say "Towne Home" dog?

We no longer have Town Homes where I live, If you paid over $200,000 for it than it's a TownE Home.
    Often it's not what you say, but how you say it.

Comment

Wow, pretentious a little?
      That Tenacious Terrier!
      www.thattenaciousterrier.com
      https://www.facebook.com/ThatTenaciousTerrier

Comment

OMGosh,,that was too funny. Some groomers,,,where ARE our manners!? ROLF!!
        Human kindness has never weakened the stamina or softened the fiber of a free people. A nation does not have to be cruel to be tough. ~Franklin D. Roosevelt
        www.ChrisSertzel.com

Comment

Well well, a Town House Dog, oh my, wonder if it's poop smells like roses,,,lol

Comment

I don't believe there is anything to say....just hysterical laughter.

Comment

Well Town Home dogs are an additional $10 for grooming.

Comment

Yep

Originally posted by kwpgrooming View Post
                Well Town Home dogs are an additional $10 for grooming.
                Good one. Is this supposed to mean a Town Home or Towne Home is "better" than a house? I could see me joking like that, but not serious. Oh and don't tell her that I really live in a Cabin - yep a cabin.
                Money will buy you a pretty good dog but it won't buy the wag of it's tail.

Comment

Just tell her you live in a travel trailer and watch her eyebrows shoot up.
                  "We are all ignorant--we merely have different areas of specialization."~Anonymous
                  People, PLEASE..It's ONLY a website!~Me

Comment

Wow! Unbelievable!

Comment

Working...
                    X