First Line of Defense

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Line of Defense

Hope the link works. For those of you who have lost your pets or those looking to adopt an older animal this is a great source and would help one of our "soldiers"

Watch TV series and top rated movies live and on demand with Xfinity Stream. Stream your favorite shows and movies anytime, anywhere!

just bumping this up.

Comment

How wonderful. It would be great if more people knew about the adoption program of the military. We'll just have to keep spreading the word.
      ~*~Robin~*~
      "In a perfect world, every dog would have a home and every home would have a dog."

Comment

Wow

This was a great story. I passed the link on to a friend who has a very successful rescue operation. Maybe she can help some.

Comment

I train with 2 ex militery dog handlers one from Korea era one has been home one year after 9 years Iraq-Afghanastan, the young mans last military dog is up for adoption and he can't take him,, wants to,loves and misses the dog,, but the dog is now a machine,con not be around children,small dogs and must be kept in a secure pen. i.e concrete wit the chain link embedded in it, covered. I wish I could take him,just to let him die in peace. Point is some of these poor dogs can not be rehabbed. I do encourage you to help the ones that can, and realize that not all can be.
          ~~Everyone is entitled to my opinion!~~

Comment

Working...
          X