First Line of Defense

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Line of Defense

Hope the link works. For those of you who have lost your pets or those looking to adopt an older animal this is a great source and would help one of our "soldiers"

http://www.comcast.net/video/first-l...ast/949720224/

just bumping this up.

Comment

How wonderful. It would be great if more people knew about the adoption program of the military. We'll just have to keep spreading the word.
      ~*~Robin~*~
      "In a perfect world, every dog would have a home and every home would have a dog."

Comment

Wow

This was a great story. I passed the link on to a friend who has a very successful rescue operation. Maybe she can help some.

Comment

I train with 2 ex militery dog handlers one from Korea era one has been home one year after 9 years Iraq-Afghanastan, the young mans last military dog is up for adoption and he can't take him,, wants to,loves and misses the dog,, but the dog is now a machine,con not be around children,small dogs and must be kept in a secure pen. i.e concrete wit the chain link embedded in it, covered. I wish I could take him,just to let him die in peace. Point is some of these poor dogs can not be rehabbed. I do encourage you to help the ones that can, and realize that not all can be.
          ~~Everyone is entitled to my opinion!~~

Comment

Working...
          X