No announcement yet.

Watch out! It's the "Abominal Snowman!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watch out! It's the "Abominal Snowman!

Ok...maybe not; but it is Lil' Man (my westie pup)! What a hell-ion on wheels! He is wide open every waking minute of the day...and he loves the snow! Just thought I'd share!
    Attached Files

How cute!!! I just love terriers, they are the funniest little dogs,, (even the evil ones,,lmao)

Comment

Very cute, indeed. Just curious, is HE allowed on the couch???? LOL
      "The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go." ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Too cute!!

Comment

I just love watching puppies with their first snowfall and little kids as well. They enjoy life so much.

Cute, cute pic.

Comment

AWWWW! He looks like he had soooo much fun!!

Comment

aww hehe my dog LOVES the snow and acts like a 2 month old pup! He's playing in it now!

Comment

How adorable! Looks like he was having so much fun!
                www.gomobileandsucceed.com
                http://thesuccessfulpetgroomer.com

Comment

cutie

There is a special place in my heart for Westies. What is his name? How old?

Comment

What a cute picture! I always like to share just for giggles when I read a heading that looks like something else. Well, I just woke up about a half hour ago and I'm trying to sip my coffee and get alert. I read the heading as "The Abnormal Snowman" thinking a play on abominable and I was just laughing my butt off...I was expecting a picture of a snowman that had been produced with a dog poop rolled up in his shoulder or something...I think we all have experienced that as kids, eh?

Comment

How Cute!

I want another westie soooo bad!

Comment

Cute! He must love the snow.

Comment

Great pic!

Comment

Thanks for sharing your pic. Our Westie, Hannah, is a year old. Like your puop, she gets into everything that doesn't get her first! We say that she loives on her own planet! She's such a good girl, but she's like having a Tasmanian Devil in the house. And she's one of 5 dogs here!

Comment

Originally posted by cat crazy View Post
                              very cute, indeed. Just curious, is he allowed on the couch???? Lol
                              never!! :/

Comment

Working...
                              X