Happy Birthday to Me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday to Me

You know what is great about having a New Year's birthday? I got it out of the way and don't have to worry about it for the rest of the year AND everyone celebrates it and it's on the calendar for a day off!!!!!!! LOL yes, it's the big ( 62 ) can I retire now????

Happy birthday! and no,, you may not retire! Boring,
    ~~Everyone is entitled to my opinion!~~

Comment

Happy Birthday Girl!!! No you can not retire,,,lol,,, only a few more years till full retirement,, then you can kick back with that BIG SS check,,,( giggles)

Comment

Happy Birthday!!! Hope you have a great one!!

Comment

This is a great day for a birthday!!!! Happy Birthday!!!!!

Comment

HAPPY, HAPPY B-DAY TO YOU!! Hope you have had a wonderful day!

Comment

Happy Birthday!

And just to let you know....

You're really celebrating the 32nd anniversary of your 30th birthday. That's what you're supposed to tell everyone!

Comment

Happy B-day! Hope you had a great day! But how could you not, you have it off and there were fireworks to ring it in!

No retirement for you just yet. In a couple of years I'll be hitting the big "62" and then we both retire together. Have a big party and everything!!!! Believe me, I'm sooooo ready for it.

One of my daughters was born on March 17th, I've always told her how lucky she was. There is always a celebration going on, people where green just for her and all that good stuff. She believed me while she was young, thought it was really nice that everyone wanted to celebrate her b-day.....just couldn't understand why they didn't want to give her gifts!
                "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
                Diane

Comment

Happy belated birthday, Plexi!
                  Human kindness has never weakened the stamina or softened the fiber of a free people. A nation does not have to be cruel to be tough. ~Franklin D. Roosevelt
                  www.ChrisSertzel.com

Comment

Happy Birthday! Mine was the 30th. We're almost birthday sisters ;-) Hope you had a wonderful day!
                    "The gift which I am sending you is called a dog, and is in fact the most precious and valuable possession of mankind"-Theodorus Gaza

Comment

Working...
                    X