My New Year Change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My New Year Change

I figured I better explain here since I am sure to be bombarded with emails :-) I have decided to sell my grooming salon.

Most of you know that I TRULY love being mobile and I love what Mobile does for the pet. This was a hard decision but mobile allows me more flexibility to travel and speak at Trade shows.

I am still going to own my business but simply change my business format to only Mobile. Since my Mobiles do not compete with my salon I am confident that someone will be very happy with their new business as it turns a lovely profit and has a very low overhead.

I did that 2 years ago and love it.....good luck to you

Comment

Congrats Gracy.....it is hard to make decisions to let go of something, but often it is the right decision! I agree so much with you about mobile, what it does for the pet and the groomer, and as I get older, it seems the right decision for me as well. I wish you much luck with your old/new business, and look forward to seeing you at the trade shows!!

Comment

I'd love to buy your salon. Can you pick it up and move it to Utah? Congrats, I'm sure you'll be happy with your decision.

Tammy in Utah
        Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

Good for you Kristen! You are working smarter, not harder... When do I pick up the keys to my new salon?

Comment

Man, I wish I lived closer,,,you'd already have a buyer!
            Good luck to you, Gracey--I KNOW you will do just great!
            Human kindness has never weakened the stamina or softened the fiber of a free people. A nation does not have to be cruel to be tough. ~Franklin D. Roosevelt
            www.ChrisSertzel.com

Comment

Working...
            X