Why you DON'T put dog food on the counter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why you DON'T put dog food on the counter

So my mom has two boxers and she has a smaller house with massive yard. So she has to feed the dogs in rotation so the female does not scarf down the males food. Well she puts the bowl which is a spanish type decorative ceramic with the dog food which has chunks of ckn in it and leaves it there. We go over there tonight to get together with the family and my gram comes over she is feeling under the weather and has not eaten all day so she gets up from the table walks past the counter and sticks her hand into the dog food bowl and scoops up some and shoves it in her mouth (I think she is messin around until I see her mouth move and hear the crunch) she starts chomping away I jump up and started yelling GRAM thats DOG FOOD!!!!! And she starts spatting it out I started laughing so hard tears were rolling down my face. You had to see the look of shock on her face when the words "DOG FOOD" came out of my mouth..... Had to share..

OMG!!! lol!! That is hilarious. Poor grandma....

Comment

YUMMY ! poor gram!
      ~~Everyone is entitled to my opinion!~~

Comment

LOL!

Now that's a memory that you will have forever to share with your family about dear ol' granny!

Poor thing!

Comment

That's too funny, poor Grandma.

It is sad I have an adopted sister, she was my sisters friend who was left at our house after a slumber party my parnts got custody of her.

ANYWAY, the sad thing is, the poor girl was willing to eat the canned dog food while we mixed it for the dogs in the kennel.

So yes, in your Grandmas spot it is funny, but it is sad to think itis acceptable, and normal in some circumstances
          If you sweat the small stuff, all you have is small soggy stuff.....

Comment

My Mom has....

a terrible reputation for her sweet tooth. It's a running joke among the nieces, nephews & grandkids, they all hide the halloween candy when she's coming, but she can always sniff it out.
            One time my kids had picked up some dog treats that looked similar to oreos and left them on the kitchen counter in a baggy. Now mind you they were not black and white they were orange and some other awful color. Before we could warn Mom..... there she is dunking the dog treats in her tea and enjoying them!!! When we told her what they were she said "Oh they're not bad", completely unperturbed. My kids were in hysterics and told everyone how grandma ate the dog treats. I think she was more embarrassed then anything.
            She hasn't lived that down yet.

Comment

Thats hilarious. My sons when they were little would hide out in the dog kennel and eat the dry dog food...eewww...they hardly ever get sick though...lolol

Comment

Originally posted by stewiedog View Post

It is sad I have an adopted sister, she was my sisters friend who was left at our house after a slumber party my parnts got custody of her.

ANYWAY, the sad thing is, the poor girl was willing to eat the canned dog food while we mixed it for the dogs in the kennel.

Wait...WHAT? That's terrible!! She was just left there like a dog getting abandoned? And she was WILLING to eat dog food, knowing it was dog food? That makes me so sad. Your family must be terrific people!

Comment

LOL I have cought my grandaughter with a milkbone. Boy was she upset when I took it away!

Comment

Working...
                  X