Westminster Plans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Westminster Plans

OK this is the end of one of the worst decades of my life. The only thing that was a constant was my business, Terrierific! And it was, God Bless Dog Hair!
    So on to bigger and better things.
    Who's coming to Westminster this year?????? Start the new decade off with a salute to the Champions of our world.
    I will host a Sunday brunch the day before for those who are interested.
    Let's get this party started!

me - tuesday definitely, possible both days. can't wait!

Comment

I'll be there

Swiffer is entered. Got my confirmation back and am looking forward to it this year. Hope to see you there. Don't think I will make the brunch though as I fly back from Pasadena on sunday then straight to NY.
      I had a rough year too Auntie Beth.
      Last edited by epilady; 01-01-10, 05:01 AM. Reason: spelling correction

Comment

*dreaming*

Comment

Keep this post alive

I really want to see some of you here in the Big Apple. I will be front and center for the Show. Metropolitan Dog Club got me super tickets ringside. Cost a bundle but I am psyched.
          If you need cheaper hotels look into Secaucus, NJ. Really close and excellent transportation. Dogs permitted in several there too.

Comment

I'd sure love to..it's been a long time since I was at the garden...so much to see , so much fun! But I doubt I'll be able to get there.

sittingpretty

Comment

I wish I could come AB but I'll be in Pasadena with my daughter and her portie. I'm bummed I'm gonna miss it. Would love to get together again. I know you'll have fun. Westminster is always great.
              www.gomobileandsucceed.com
              http://thesuccessfulpetgroomer.com

Comment

I hope to be there, Beth. Maybe I'll find you in the CROWD! LOL

Comment

baddog will be there

Comment

I will be there showing my Chow Chow on Monday. I hope to meet some of you there.

Comment

Oh how I wish I could go, but I will be watching from home to see if a few friends make it to the final round! One of these days, one of these days!

Comment

NTY. Or next year either but someday...

Comment

Oh,how I wish! Best of luck to all our members who are entered,and lots of fun to those going to watch. I will be watching on tv. Please let us know everyone who is entered so we can cheer for you! Is Charmin retired, Epilady? He is the cutest Sealy I have ever seen.! My big dream is to enter next year,my mini is at the stud dog now,and I already have dreams of PCA,Westminster,etc. I also have to show on a modest budget,,live on the opposite coast,and the pups aren't even conceived yet,but hey we gotta have dreams right? LOL
                          "Everyone needs something to beleive in..I beleive I need another Poodle"
                          Quote:Cath

Comment

pm me

so we can have a meet up- at least a Diet Something for all us greatest losers!!! :-)
                            Maybe before groups if Sunday doesn't work for brunch.

Comment

Charmin

is retired and liv'n the life of a dirtball! He has lots of girlfriends! He also tested clear for PLL too!

Comment

Working...
                              X