Radio Show Link: Mary Oquendo, Workingchihuahua, Pet First Aid & Care

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Radio Show Link: Mary Oquendo, Workingchihuahua, Pet First Aid & Care

Here's a link to Mary's GroomerTALK Radio show we recorded yesterday about pet first aid and care, certification, seminars and more. Thanks Mary!

http://www.groomwise.com/radio.htm
    Most questions regarding GroomerTALK are answered in the Board Help Talk Forum. Thanks for coming to our community a part of PetGroomer.com https://www.petgroomer.com.

Mary--you sneaky dog! I didn't know you did a show! WOW!! Congrats!
    Human kindness has never weakened the stamina or softened the fiber of a free people. A nation does not have to be cruel to be tough. ~Franklin D. Roosevelt
    www.ChrisSertzel.com

Comment

wasn't going to say a thing until i listened to it. you know, in case i sounded like an idiot.
      so when are you planning on doing one.
      Certified Master Pet Tech Pet CPR, First Aid and Care Instructor
      "Compassion will cure more sins than condemnation." Henry Ward Beecher US Congregational Minister 1813-1887

Comment

Wow! My ol' buddy, Mary, has finally hit the big time! That's so cool to hear your voice (altho I get to hear it all the time on the phone cuz Mary does me the great honor of actually CALLING me on the phone, just to chat!) She's always there, a mere speed-dial9 away, to answer any lame question I can throw at her and to reassure me when I start second guessing myself. She not just my online friend - she my FURREAL friend, too - and it never woulda happened without pg.com.

I knew her "when", y'know...before she got all famous 'n' stuff.

Oz, if thats you on the other end of the conversation, you have a wonderful speaking voice! I'd like to see a Radio Show Link of Stephen telling us all a bedtime story.
        Guard well within yourself that treasure, kindness. Know how to give without hesitation, how to lose without regret, how to acquire without meanness.
        George Sand (1804 - 1876)

Comment

Go Mary! I listened to it. Very excellent!
          www.gomobileandsucceed.com
          http://thesuccessfulpetgroomer.com

Comment

I listened the other night and now I have decided to attend the Backer show in April and take her course.
            Bee

Comment

Originally posted by BeeJL View Post
              I listened the other night and now I have decided to attend the Backer show in April and take her course.
              Bee
              You should Bee. I went last year and it was SO well done and SO worth it!
              Just the knowledge and peace of mind of knowing the CPR and Rescue Breathing...made it completely worth the while.

So much was covered in such a short period of time.....
              I didn't even have a chance to get one of those "sleepy-spells" like ya usually get 3/4's of the way through a talk or seminar or opera. Mary and Beth really keep things moving.

Mary...I finally had a chance to listen to your radio interview last night, and I thought it was GREAT!
              Often it's not what you say, but how you say it.

Comment

Working...
              X