HA! Karmic justice! MWAHAHAHAHAAAA!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HA! Karmic justice! MWAHAHAHAHAAAA!

Remember a couple weeks ago I posted this?

http://www.petgroomerforums.com/chat...ad.php?t=33143

I did her dogs yesterday. I had already decided not to schmooze at all, but simply be polite and efficient. I knocked on the door, she opened it, and I could tell immediately that she didn't recognize me as the same person who was there last time! She introduced me to all of her dogs, explaining their little idiosyncracies and what she wanted done with each one. The whole time I was nodding attentively, making no mention of my last trip.

I got done with the last dog and brought him back. She exclaimed about how cute they all were and then said this: "I like you much better than the last lady they sent out here. She did a good job but there was just something...oily...about her." My friends, I tried - I really tried hard - to keep the big sh*teating grin in my head and off my lips. It didnt work. I just looked at her and smiled big. Then I saw her lightbulb go on. An expression of dawning realization and recognition crept across her face. "Oh, God! OH MY GOD!", she cried. "That was you, wasn't it???" and with that she buried her face in her hands. A silly grin plasted across my face, I said, "Have a Happy New Year! I'll see you next time!" and left.

I just have to say it - MAN, OH MAN, DID THAT FEEL GOOOOD! However, wouldn't be a bit surprised if she found a different groomer. I think she will be too embarassed to look me in the face ever again. So....wash your own damn dogs, ya loony! I'd probably just get em all oily anyway....
    Guard well within yourself that treasure, kindness. Know how to give without hesitation, how to lose without regret, how to acquire without meanness.
    George Sand (1804 - 1876)

Sweet revenge and you didn't even have to DO anything, hehe! Treat people poorly and it all comes back to BITE YA IN THE A$$, don't it, rofl!

Comment

Hee Hee Hee

YOU GO GIRL!
      www.pamsbubblemobile.com

Comment

Karma is GOOD.

What a great story. I'll be grinning for days thinking about this post.
        "The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go." ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Priceless!!

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAH Karma just b*t*h slapped her!

Comment

The best revenge you could have given out!!!! And you didn't even have to say a word!
              "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
              Diane

Comment

Oh lord that is hilarious!

I could picture the whole sene in my head! lol. Way to go!

Comment

Ya know...it's one thing when the people around you think you are an arse.
                  It's a completely different feeling when the self-awareness hits you.
                  Often it's not what you say, but how you say it.

Comment

Ahhhhhhhhh sweet revenge! best served with a side of side splittting laughter!
                    ~~Everyone is entitled to my opinion!~~

Comment

See, you need to carry that pink hammer to hit folks with. lol Show you who's oily! I'd also save a snake from kitty to show her "true oilyness" He he.

Comment

That is just pure awesomeness! I LOVE karma!
                        Mandy, Birdie, Evie, Willie and The Woo
                        Check out my Blog at doggydivasdish.com

Comment

HAAAHAHAHAHAHHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it!!!

Comment

AHHHH; redemption for the groomers!

Well, I guess she'll watch her mouth next time; well maybe anyway.
                            ~*~*~Shawn, C.M.G.~*~*~
                            Apparently common sense isn't all that common
                            *~*~emipoo on egroomer*~*~*

Comment

OMG! I can't believe that you actually got a chance at retribution!!!! YAY!!
                              Human kindness has never weakened the stamina or softened the fiber of a free people. A nation does not have to be cruel to be tough. ~Franklin D. Roosevelt
                              www.ChrisSertzel.com

Comment

Working...
                              X