Quadruped

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quadruped

how many of you use Quadruped products? we just got our samples today i cant wait to try them out i know i have heard a few of you talk about them off and on....

Originally posted by DoggyDogGrooming View Post
    how many of you use Quadruped products? we just got our samples today i cant wait to try them out i know i have heard a few of you talk about them off and on....
    >>>

They are one of the products I use. I really like them. The office staff is really great to work with too. In all the years I've used them (about 10) I've only had one dog that reacted to the Yucca based shampoo. But I'm pretty sure she would have reacted to anything but the hypo allergetic shampoo. It wasn't bad, I just re washed her with hypo and she was good to go.

Comment

Love it

Quadruped is in my arsonal of shampoos

I used the Royal botanical and i have yet to have some one tell me their dog is scratching when it goes home .
      I alos highley reccoment to Leave in detangle conditioner ..it is also a quick dry conditioner.

I also have the whitener brightener which is great but the royal bot. sdoes an exellent job of the

Comment

All of the Quadraped are great!

They leave a great clean smell ! I love them!!

Comment

I use some of their shampoo. I like some of them but not all.

Comment

They really give very generous "samples", usually 16 oz bottles. I found them no better or worse than what I was already using, taking in consideration to my hard well water that goes through a softener.

Happy Sudsy Water

Dolly's Barking Bubbles, LLC

www.dollysbarkingbubbles.com

Comment

I love the protein shampoo. Smells wonderful and lasts a long time. I also like the tearless.
              ~*~Robin~*~
              "In a perfect world, every dog would have a home and every home would have a dog."

Comment

I like the flea and tick shampoo

and it's tearless, also. I also like the conditioning and finishing spray and the de-matt solution. And they all smell great!

Comment

Working...
                X