Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Our industry has lost some instrumental people this year...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our industry has lost some instrumental people this year...

This calendar year we have lost, and nearly lost, some wonderful, iconic industry leaders. People who have laid the brick & stone for many, many countless others and given a large part of their lives in making their mark professionally on our career field. Designing and setting into place the cornerstones of learning and training, making leaps and bounds in the way our field is viewed and setting an example for others to strive for. They have shared their light and warmth with everyone.
    I just wanted to ask everyone for a moment of reflection and thought for where our industry has gotten, and where it will go because of these people. Whether we do it as a moment of silence or just whenever we can think of them and their families through our busy days,,,I just want to say that I will cherish these people my entire life, and miss them all dearly.
    Attached Files
    Human kindness has never weakened the stamina or softened the fiber of a free people. A nation does not have to be cruel to be tough. ~Franklin D. Roosevelt
    www.ChrisSertzel.com
Working...
X