LINK IS UP: Rags to Riches ULTIMATE GROOMER Photo Contest 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LINK IS UP: Rags to Riches ULTIMATE GROOMER Photo Contest 2010

While the contest doesn't open officially for a couple more weeks, and even then just the application process, here's a first look at the amazing contest described at the Double K web site. Total cash and prizes is around $8,000 or so this year. Entries will be posted at PetGroomer.com BUT FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY PLEASE. DO NOT SEND ENTRIES TO PG.COM DIRECT!!!

While the primary contest is open to US and Canadian groomers except Quebec, Double K didn't want to leave out groomers outside those regions and so groomers in those International regions can enter and win an International Prize of $500 and a plaque.

As you may know we have celebrity judges this year including Jodi Murphy, Lisa Leady and Melissa Verplank!!

EVERYBODY IN THE CONTINENTAL US STATES GETS A FREE GALLON OF SHAMPOO OR CONDITIONER JUST FOR ENTERING. Details here...........

http://www.doublekindustries.com/pag...ontest2010.php

More info will be coming soon.
    Most questions regarding GroomerTALK are answered in the Board Help Talk Forum. Thanks for coming to our community a part of PetGroomer.com https://www.petgroomer.com.

Wasn't sure where to post this question. Back in Nov. I posted a before and after picture of a Std. poodle that was a real makeover. I did use Double K products on her, I used the solution on her and I used Alpha White as she was very dull and brownish. I did not plan on doing a competition with her but I would like to enter her in this competition. Just wasn't sure if I could because I already posted the photo here.

Waiting for your answer,

Stephen: Well as I read the rules it says that you submit photos of a grooming done for the contest, most likely I would assume after you fill out an application. That's the best answer I have now.

Comment

Working...
    X