Grooming shows or conventions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grooming shows or conventions?

Anyone know of any grooming shows or conventions coming up? Never been to any but would love to go and honestly i don't even know where to look for one....=)

Stephen: Well many will suggest here for sure. But remember there is a CALENDAR link right here on this message board, look upward for nav links like Community, User CP and there is a Calendar.

Also www.petgroomer.com/calendar.htm has many 2010 events listed and we expect to post more when dates are confirmed.

Depends where you are in the US

Dear JesseBaby,

Here is my show schedule. http://www.groomershelper.com/shop/i...053eaad98017e3

Browse around the site you may see something you like.

Hope to see you at a show this year. You have a free grooming safety loop coming. Just identify yourself as a PetGroomer.com member at the Groomers Helper booth.

Good Luck and Godspeed,

Chuck

Comment

Good reminder about the calendar! I am so busy getting to groomertalk that I never notice anything else!

Comment

The only Pet Grooming Industry Show in California

Dear JesseBaby,

I just revisited this post and see you are in northern California.

Since SuperZoo moved out of California and to Las Vegas there is only one Pet Grooming Show in California and that is Groom and Kennel Expo February 11, 12, 13 and 14 at the Pasadena Convention Center.

This show only happens once a year so if you miss it you will have to wait another year to go. Here is a link to the info. http://www.groomexpo.com/gke10_request.html

This is one of the top Pet Grooming Industry Shows in the country put on by Barkleigh Productions publishers of Groomer-To-Groomer and producers of Groom Expo the largest Grooming Trade Show in the world.

The top grooming professionals in the industry will be there to answer all your questions. People like Jodi Murphy, Chris Powlowsky, Teri DiMarino, and World Champions Groom Team USA competitors.

There are grooming competitions and great seminars not to mention dozens of vendors with everything you need at greatly reduced prices. You should not miss this show. I hope to see you there.

Good Luck and Godspeed,

Chuck

Comment

Working...
        X