A very unexpected xmas gift

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A very unexpected xmas gift

As many of you here know I opened My salon back in August.
    I stayed open for Christmas eve and was able to get 3 dogs for the day,In this time I had a surprise visitor, My shop Landlord stopped in to wish me a Merry Christmas along with this came a turkey and $50.00 off of my January rent.I know it doesn't sound like a big deal to many people ,But I have only known her and her husband since July and feel very lucky to have found them. They are the best landlords any one could ask for.

Good for you! It's so nice to get something unexpected. Sounds like a real nice landlord.

Comment

Well it is a big deal, every little bit helps. What nice people and its people like that that make it all worth it...

Comment

It's always nice to hear about people who know money is the most important thing! Your landlords sound like wonderful people!

Comment

fantastic! it is a big deal, any little help is always great.
          ~~Everyone is entitled to my opinion!~~

Comment

OMG!!!! That is unbelievable. It's the thought that counts. I can't get over it (shaking head.)
            To bring you a turkey and a gift, how kind is that. You are so lucky! They are the best landlords anyone could ask for and they must be very fond of you.
            www.gomobileandsucceed.com
            http://thesuccessfulpetgroomer.com

Comment

hey, that is one small dog groom right? Not to be sneezed at IMHO
              I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free.
              -Michelangelo

Comment

Not to shabby!

Not at all!

Very nice people and very nice gifts from the heart!

Comment

Some people are so nice. That means they thought about you and went out of their way to do something for you.
                  You know what my landlord got me? A forth month in a row with a leaking water heater on the other side of my bedroom wall...

Comment

Wow, that is a GREAT landlord and sounds like a "keeper.

Mine is a sweetie too. He is old as Moses and very frail and he scares me to death w/some of the things he does around his properties....like climbing ladders to trim trees in the rain......shudder......

Anyway, enjoy that turkey (sure you already did!) and the $50 off of rent.
                    SheilaB from SC

Comment

Working...
                    X