Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TX: Humble, Spring, Conroe, surrounding areas???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• baddog
    replied
    my cousin lives in Humble...she inquired with a mobile at her neighbors house. the groomer told her it was $xx a month and had to be done every month or else she can't accept her as a client........I thought wow...that groomer has her act together ! (and it wasn't cheap)

Leave a comment:

• MydogMissy
    replied
    I'm familiar with the areas you named. There is lots of

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

But I hear there's a number of mobiles too, don't know how many shops. Lot's of people with nice dogs and compact area. It's a nice area.

Leave a comment:

• foxhound lady
    replied
    Let me think Humble, Spring, Conroe and the Woodlands (inbetween Conroe and Spring) there is such a price difference between these little town its not really funny and a cliente difference. Also depends on which side of the freeway you are on. Best bet is to call around once you get here.

Leave a comment:

• TX: Humble, Spring, Conroe, surrounding areas???

Can anyone tell me about the grooming in these areas? Mostly shave downs or hand scissored? Pampered pets or every 8 week grooms? Prices low or high? Anything? Thinking of moving to that part of TX but I don't want to go from $xx Shih Tzu's to $xx (lower) if you know what I mean. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Working...
X