Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TX: Humble, Spring, Conroe, surrounding areas???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TX: Humble, Spring, Conroe, surrounding areas???

Can anyone tell me about the grooming in these areas? Mostly shave downs or hand scissored? Pampered pets or every 8 week grooms? Prices low or high? Anything? Thinking of moving to that part of TX but I don't want to go from $xx Shih Tzu's to $xx (lower) if you know what I mean. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Let me think Humble, Spring, Conroe and the Woodlands (inbetween Conroe and Spring) there is such a price difference between these little town its not really funny and a cliente difference. Also depends on which side of the freeway you are on. Best bet is to call around once you get here.
    Never gonna know if you never even try

Comment

I'm familiar with the areas you named. There is lots of

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

But I hear there's a number of mobiles too, don't know how many shops. Lot's of people with nice dogs and compact area. It's a nice area.
      A Light exists in Spring, Not present on the Year, At any other period -- When March is scarcely here...~~ Emily Dickensen~~

Comment

my cousin lives in Humble...she inquired with a mobile at her neighbors house. the groomer told her it was $xx a month and had to be done every month or else she can't accept her as a client........I thought wow...that groomer has her act together ! (and it wasn't cheap)

Comment

Working...
        X