No announcement yet.

How Many dogs did you groom this week?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Many dogs did you groom this week?

I luckily had the help of a bather so I ended up wit 9 monday, 13 Tuesday, 13 wednesday and even though I was supposed to have today off I still did 4 today.

10 Monday, 11 Tuesday, 4 Wed, 1 Thurs, no bather. I had 2 cancellations yesterday and 1 today,,, know what I thought,, whooooo hoooooooooo,,,lol. I'm so done untill Monday, Merry Christmas

Comment

I am mobile and while working 8am to 4pm: Monday 7, Tuesday 7, Wednesday 6 and 9 today! Now, a handful of those were chihuahua-size and bath only's and only one over 30 lbs : ) But heck, imma tired girl.....I could not have done it with out Jeremy, because I started Monday off sick as a dergie!

Comment

My shop did : 117 from Monday thru today. Last week it was 119....I still have boarders to do but I am going HOME!
        <a href="http://www.groomwise.typepad.com/grooming_smarter" target="_blank">My Blog</a> The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why. –Mark Twain

Comment

I am mobile too..Sunday 12, had to pick up the first two and groom them at home because I broke a spring on the trailer and it feel down on top of the left tire. Luckily I was going slow.My mechanic had me back on the road in less then 2 hrs. Monday 11, tuesday 8,wednesday 11, today9. Have xmas off. Have 52 dogs scheduled between Sat- Thurs.new yrs eve. then I,m taking a week off. My daughter and I are going skydiving. Hope I don't come back to work in a cast LOL

Comment

I work on my own and had 8 Mon, 8 Tues, 6 Wed and 4 Thurs which was supposed to be a non work day but I rescheduled 2 from Wed night because it was way too hot and had a great client call so I added his dogs in because they were easy shave downs and lucky I did because he gave me a $50 tip.

Comment

I'm home based and work alone. I did 8 Monday, 8 Tuesday, and 9 Wednesday. I'm tired!
              "The gift which I am sending you is called a dog, and is in fact the most precious and valuable possession of mankind"-Theodorus Gaza

Comment

I worked 3 days this week, have one bather/assistant groomer who does feet, roughing in, minor stuff, had two regular bathers and 2 teenagers who usually help me on weekends only, we did 26 on Monday, 31 on Tuesday and 33 on Wednesday, not counting self serves, nail trims, quick FFF's etc. I am now going into my coma, taking xmas eve through the sunday after new years off, 10 days in a row.... going to Tucson for 5 days with my mom, sister and sister in law, then back home to rest relax and get ready for spring.

Comment

3 days/40 dogs/1 groomer & 1 bather

Comment

2 days/50 dogs w/the help of Julia (groomer) and my daughter bathing. THANKFULLY a lot of them were fairly easy light trims. I also only do regular clients the 2 weeks before Christmas. I learned years ago not to attempt any new ones. They always ended up being nightmare dogs that threw off our smooth working rhythm.
                    SheilaB from SC

Comment

I didn't count, I'm just glad I'm off till Monday!!!

Comment

The blizzard "conspired" and I did 20. Made almost as much in tips as I did grooming. Usually it would be a number more like 40. It was GREAT!!!!! So great in fact, that I may make it an annual tradition.

The added benefit is that the resceds have PACKED my first 2 weeks in January in order to stay on some sort of schedule.

Prolly gonna hate myself first 2 weeks of Jan., but that's a long way off, lol.
                        Often it's not what you say, but how you say it.

Comment

I work alone in a mobile too - 7 Monday, 8 Tuesday, 7 Wednesday and 4 Thursday! Its been 7 & 8 every day for the last couple of weeks so I am kinda glad that Christmas is done and I can get back to a little slower pace. I really like to keep it to 6 (7 if they are all easy or multi pet stops) dogs a day, that is a comfortable day for me.

Comment

1452? or maybe it was 1453! I may be off by a couple

Comment

My bather and myself did 32 dogs Mon - Wed. It was great

Glad to have some time off now tho, hehe. I'm going to get some projects finished up and do a few pet sitting jobs while I'm closed.

Comment

Working...
                              X