Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

happy bday!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • happy bday!!

    Happy birthday to ME!!!! Im just soo excited,I feel like Im 16 not 40!! My hubbys home,from being gone for 3 weeks,all is good!! Merry Christmas everyone!!!

  • #2
    aww happy birthday to YOU! Have a great christmas,

    Aussieshepherds

    Comment


    • #3
      Happy Birthday! Sounds like you're having a great one. Have a safe and Merry Christmas!!
      ~*~Robin~*~
      "In a perfect world, every dog would have a home and every home would have a dog."

      Comment


      • #4
        Happy Birthday to ya pugmug! May all your wishes come true. Merry Christmas.
        Often it's not what you say, but how you say it.

        Comment


        • #5
          Happy Happy Birthday..and many more<<>>

          Comment


          • #6
            Thanks everyone!! It has truely been a great day. We had twenty some people packed into our small little house, lots of great food,great gifts,lots of laughter,and just having my family together was awesome!!! I also recieved a great Birthday cake that I will try to post pics of. It was a pooch and it said "40 is really old in dog years!" Too cute!

            Comment


            • #7
              Merpy Birthmas!
              "We are all ignorant--we merely have different areas of specialization."~Anonymous
              People, PLEASE..It's ONLY a website!~Me

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Smart-n-Pretty View Post
                Merpy Birthmas!

                What smarten said!!!!!.....lol......I think she was neck-deep in the Mikes when she said it!

                Welcome to the wonderful world of 40. I joined this past Oct 30. Like you, I don't feel 40, I tell myself I don't look 40 (I don't look very hard...lol), and I certainly don't act 40. So maybe I'm not really 40 cause 40 just sounds so darn oooooold....lol

                Love the coffee mug! I must find myself one!

                Hope you have as nice of a Christmas!
                SheilaB from SC

                Comment


                • #9
                  Honey says it when I get my combination Birthday/Christmas gift. I get no sympathy from him for having a December Birthday. His is Christmas Eve. So we tell each other Merpy Birthmas and make an occasion of celebrating each other.

                  What coffee mug?
                  Last edited by Smart-n-Pretty; 12-25-09, 12:29 PM.
                  "We are all ignorant--we merely have different areas of specialization."~Anonymous
                  People, PLEASE..It's ONLY a website!~Me

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Smart-n-Pretty View Post
                    Honey says it when I get my combination Birthday/Christmas gift. I get no sympathy from him for having a December Birthday. His is Christmas Eve. So we tell each other Merpy Birthmas and make an occasion of celebrating each other.

                    What coffee mug?

                    Senility strickes me again! It wasn't a coffee mug it was a birthday cake......you don't have to say anything smartn.......I can tell what you are thinking....lol
                    SheilaB from SC

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by sheilabgroomer View Post
                      Senility strickes me again! It wasn't a coffee mug it was a birthday cake......you don't have to say anything smartn.......I can tell what you are thinking....lol
                      How TERRIFYING that you and I think alike! (Which it should terrify more is up for grabs, though. LOL!) Great minds...
                      "We are all ignorant--we merely have different areas of specialization."~Anonymous
                      People, PLEASE..It's ONLY a website!~Me

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Ohhhh- Happy Birthday!!!!!!
                        Human kindness has never weakened the stamina or softened the fiber of a free people. A nation does not have to be cruel to be tough. ~Franklin D. Roosevelt
                        www.ChrisSertzel.com

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Smart-n-Pretty View Post
                          How TERRIFYING that you and I think alike! (Which it should terrify more is up for grabs, though. LOL!) Great minds...

                          As long as we don't start thinking like Bernie.....now THAT would be terrifying....lol....


                          Hope she doesn't read this ;o)
                          SheilaB from SC

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Happy Belated Birthday! That cake or mug(lol) sounds realy cute! Waiting for pics!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by sheilabgroomer View Post
                              As long as we don't start thinking like Bernie.....now THAT would be terrifying....lol....
                              Hope she doesn't read this ;o)
                              Seriously Sheila....I don't think you need to worry your pretty little self w/ that thought.
                              Based on what I just read above.....I think you are quite safe for now.

                              (Don't feel bad...I'm sure alot of people confuse mugs with Birthday Cakes...I mean there are SO many similarities......I drink tea from Birthday Cakes all the time...and why heck...just last night I offered a guest a piece of a mug for dessert.)
                              Often it's not what you say, but how you say it.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X