bit on the middle finger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bit on the middle finger

ok, so I got bit today by a Shitzu, on the middle finger, OUCH! Anyway, later in the day I walked by my boss and stuck my middle finger in the air at him and said "look, I got bit !" LOL I love working in a place where we can joke around like that, it makes bad days like this a little easier to deal with! Luckily it's wasn't a really bad bite and hopefully it won't get infected

How in the world can you drive without your middle finger??
    Guard well within yourself that treasure, kindness. Know how to give without hesitation, how to lose without regret, how to acquire without meanness.
    George Sand (1804 - 1876)

Comment

Thats my joke!!! Years ago, when I was preggers with my now 23 yr old son, my dog jerked away from me & the middle finger that I stupidly had the leash wrapped around snapped in 1/2. (He was a big dog) The finger did not heal straight. I often "show " people my broken finger as a joke,,,lol. Hope your boo boo heals quickly!

Comment

LOL, my kids are with me in the car most of the time so I don't get to use it :P

and ouch, a broken finger is worse than a bitten one! but it's funny that you can joke about it

Comment

I had a dog bite me on the middle finger a few months ago, right on the nail bed. OWWW!!!! It got all nasty and pus filled. Wasn't pretty. Fortunately, I didn't lose a finger. That really is the one I use the most.

Comment

Working...
          X