Had myself a mini-meltdown today...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Had myself a mini-meltdown today...

but I'm an idiot and posted it here instead of the PM I had intended. I am so embarassed words fail me. I do not wish to burden the forum with my troubles, only a select few lucky individuals.

My apologies.
    Last edited by PuppyFluffer; 12-21-09, 06:15 PM. Reason: O...M...G!
    Guard well within yourself that treasure, kindness. Know how to give without hesitation, how to lose without regret, how to acquire without meanness.
    George Sand (1804 - 1876)

Awwww Fluff I'm SO sorry! I KNOW you are overworked. Reading your other thread about working late into the night made me feel so bad for you.

You shouldn't be that stressed and tired for Christmas! Enjoy the break, and don't feel bad! It sounds like you have some awesome clients though!! Calling your work and giving them hell for overworking you! I love it!

Take a deep breath!!

Comment

You're Entitled

to have a meltdown. You worked for a very long time to become entitled to one and should NOT feel guilty about your body telling you that you have had enough. Sometimes we all think that we are invincible and that we can do it all and then loose patience with ourselves when we realize we are not just machines and sometimes just can't do it all. Bless your client for thinking enough of you that she would call and hit your boss with a wake up stick. She must think you are one really special groomer and doesn't want to loose you. Best Christmas present ever is knowing you are loved and respected by those whose lives you touch. Sending you big hugs and hope you spend the next two days just chillin and sleeping. You've earned it.

Comment

sorry you had to melt to get through to people that you are after all, human!that client deserves a pat on the back,now go take a long hot bath and back to bed with ya!
        ~~Everyone is entitled to my opinion!~~

Comment

I did not see the original post, but dont sweat it PF, we have all had our bad days & brain farts....

Just take care of yourself!!!

Comment

Darn.....didn't get to see it hope after the meltdown everyrthing came out ok
            The ocean is a desert with it's life underground and the perfect disguise above><((((؛>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((؛>¸.
            ·´¯`·.¸. , . .·´¯`·.. ><((((؛>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((؛>

Comment

Whatever happened, you know we've all had days like that. Take a rest, be good to yourself, cut yourself some slack!

Comment

Originally posted by PuppyFluffer View Post
                but I'm an idiot and posted it here instead of the PM I had intended. I am so embarassed words fail me. I do not wish to burden the forum with my troubles, only a select few lucky individuals.

My apologies.
                Don't apologize, I think we all were like, oh thank god we were not the only meltdown lady's/gentlemen in the country this week!!

Comment

Glad your boss finally saw the light and gave you some time off. I was beginning to wonder whether your boss got the memo about Lincoln freeing the slaves...

Relax and get some rest, you deserve it.

Happy holidays,

Laura
                  "With God's help, all things are possible!"
                  Laura Lee Ray
                  I am kats_melody on eGroomer. Follow my Twitter tweets - @ZOOMGROOM on Twitter.com

Comment

Originally posted by puppy love View Post
                    I did not see the original post, but dont sweat it PF, we have all had our bad days & brain farts....

Just take care of yourself!!!
                    Me neither, and me too, and I agree, and hair, hair! Anda' Amen!
                    Human kindness has never weakened the stamina or softened the fiber of a free people. A nation does not have to be cruel to be tough. ~Franklin D. Roosevelt
                    www.ChrisSertzel.com

Comment

I agree

It says that even God rested and He is God.

Go rest.

Comment

Sweetie, I hope you are enjoying your days off.
                        You may not think it, but according to my ortho guy, even after we feel 100% after an injury, the area is still weaker for up to a year afterward. You were sidelined with a serious back injury because of your boss overbooking you. Maybe he needs to be reminded of that. A gazillion little dogs in one day- heck, even I would work a 14 hour day doing that, but don't throw several large dogs into that mix. You must take care of you- and he needs to protect his investment. Believe it or not, clients will wait. Mine are waiting until after the first because I am sick right now and I am delaying my trip, so it will just have to be a while before the dogs are done.

Comment

I had a mini melt down today too...it happens to the best of us! Enjoy the much needed holiday break Even if just for a day! We all deserve it!
                          Mandy, Birdie, Evie, Willie and The Woo
                          Check out my Blog at doggydivasdish.com

Comment

Working...
                          X