X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey, Sibes! Check this out!

Too cool, huh?
    Attached Files
    Guard well within yourself that treasure, kindness. Know how to give without hesitation, how to lose without regret, how to acquire without meanness.
    George Sand (1804 - 1876)

One of my outdoor displays last year...was very similar! It was way toooo windy this year on the only day I had to decorate...so I went w/ a giant tree and a seasonal wildlife feeding station. Good thing too...as w/ almost 2 feet of snow that fell today...all the wildlifes are in my yard eating stuff. I even put a bland frozen pizza out there...and it's gone as well!
    Next year...I'll try to bring "the team" out again...I hope? It's very fra-gil-e.
    Attached Files
    Often it's not what you say, but how you say it.

Comment

Cute! Did you make the dogs, or buy them?

I feel you about the snow--we got almost 2 feet too. And my dog insists on going waaaay out to the far edge of the yard to pee, which means he drags about 10 1/2 pounds of snow back in the house with him. :P

Comment

A neighbor of mine has that! Very cute.

Comment

Originally posted by Stringycheese View Post
          Cute! Did you make the dogs, or buy them?
          The only thing I can make...is a mess. I bought mine at Lowes last year.

Comment

geeezzzzh I totality missed this thread when I posted earlier about sibes posting sled puppy pics. I guess I'm on some sled dog wave length ! Nothing like cold weather, snow, sled dogs and the holidays to make you think of Home.....

Comment

THAT is the cutest display

I have ever seen. This year I did see a house with graduating big red HO Ho Hos' but that is just the cutest! I would fear if it was really cute and in my front yard someone would steal it.

The iglo is perfect too. But you even own the real thing....even better.

Comment

OT, but Love your new Avatar 4Sibes! Great picture!
                A Light exists in Spring, Not present on the Year, At any other period -- When March is scarcely here...~~ Emily Dickensen~~

Comment

My old boss has been having Santa pics at her salon and Santa is there with his sled and his Siberian Huskies to pull the sleigh! There is a local Siberian Husky rescue that has adoptathons at her salon and they came with the sleigh and provided the dogs I believe. Everyone loved them!
                  What a caterpillar considers the end of his world, we call a butterfly.

Comment

Originally posted by MydogMissy View Post
                    OT, but Love your new Avatar 4Sibes! Great picture!
                    I kept wanting to tell you how MUCH I LOVE yours!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X