John Nash Passed Away Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Nash Passed Away Today

John Nash passed away peacefully this morning.

Our condolences to his family and friends. John did so many things to uplift the professional reputation of the grooming industry and his legacy will surely live on in their continuing efforts as always in the same direction.

Vivian Nash is planning just a small private family gathering at their home, as per John's wishes. A public memorial will be held sometime in January. We will keep you updated.

Cards can be sent to 2000 Hillgate Drive, Lexington KY 40515.
    Most questions regarding GroomerTALK are answered in the Board Help Talk Forum. Thanks for coming to our community a part of PetGroomer.com https://www.petgroomer.com.

Bless his family and I am sending prayers for them all. He was a wonderful, wonderful man. He will be very greatly missed.
    Human kindness has never weakened the stamina or softened the fiber of a free people. A nation does not have to be cruel to be tough. ~Franklin D. Roosevelt
    www.ChrisSertzel.com

Comment

:-( ...

Comment

This is such a huge loss. I'm speechless. My deepest of sympathies to his family and friends.
        What a caterpillar considers the end of his world, we call a butterfly.

Comment

My condolences to the Nash family. He was always such a kind person-

Comment

The grooming industry lost a great friend in John. I'll miss his smile at the grooming competitions. Our sympathies and prayers go to his family.

Comment

John Nash will be missed

I had the honor of going to Nash Academy and meeting the Nash's. Both John and Vivian are great people. I will miss him and keep his memory in my heart.
              K.

Comment

That is so sad

He's been a really good person to look up to. Kind and friendly and helpful. What a shame. I wonder if our dogs that go to heaven will be cared for by him till we all meet.
                Money will buy you a pretty good dog but it won't buy the wag of it's tail.

Comment

My thoughts, prayers, and condolences are with the Nash family. Another big loss to the grooming community....
                  ~*~*~Shawn, C.M.G.~*~*~
                  Apparently common sense isn't all that common
                  *~*~emipoo on egroomer*~*~*

Comment

What a sad day and a huge loss for the grooming industry. My prayers and condolences goes out to his family.

Donna Smith

Comment

How very sad. What a huge loss for the grooming industry. My condolence to the family.

Comment

our condolences to the family and friends

Comment

So sad...family and friends will be in my thoughts and prayers.
                          Mandy, Birdie, Evie, Willie and The Woo
                          Check out my Blog at doggydivasdish.com

Comment

Extending deep and Heartfelt sympathy to you and your family.

Comment

Condolences

Did not know him, only the name and the reputation - so sorry. He has been such a leader in the grooming industry. Condolences to his family and friends.

Comment

Working...
                              X