I'm bummed out....OT sorry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm bummed out....OT sorry

For the last couple of months I haven't been able to email my clients pics to them and I can't figure out what to do.
    The site (Picasa 3) that I use won't except my username or my password, says they are wrong, or at least one of them is. I use the same one all the time, how can it be wrong?!! I've gotten so spoiled with this site, has been so easy to email pics and now I'm just at a loss. I've tried to get my username and password fixed but no go.
    What's nice about this site, my clients can copy their pics, doesn't cost them anything.
    Do any of you know of any other sites out there like that? Picasa is free, and of course I'm looking for something that is free.
    "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
    Diane

Can you have your username or password mailed to you? or just create a new account?

Comment

Weebly...A groomer I know uses weebly.com & it's free and she has pics posted up on it too.
      Your site address would be www.yourname.weebly.com

Comment

I'd try getting a hold of tech support. Do you have any other google accounts (gmail, etc)? These all take the same username and password. A reaaaally awesome, easy to use site for photos is smugmug.com. It's not free (39.99/yr for basic I believe), but they do offer a free trial. I don't think Picasa is free either- I believe it is limited space unless you pay the yearly fee. Smugmug is incredibly clean looking, and I have a friend who does pro photography and uses it for his pictures.

Comment

After I posted this I had my daughter look at it for me. She figured it out for me. She got me to get a new account. I had tried that for 2 months now and she sits down at the computer for a couple of minutes and has it done for me!!!
          Glad she is here to help her old uneducated mom!!!! LOL
          Thanks for the suggestions.
          Diane

Comment

Is it possible that you have you 'caps lock' on or something?!
            Maby entering the password with small numbers where you should you big ones...I don't know,just gessing.

Comment

Thought I had it solved last night......but it isn't working again today! grrrrrrrr
              Diane

Comment

Working...
              X