harry and david

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• harry and david

i just got a box of harry and david chocolate peppermint cookies and a box of moose munch. i professed my undying love for their dogs. the cookies are gone. i ate the whole box. i'm afraid to open the moose munch.
    Certified Master Pet Tech Pet CPR, First Aid and Care Instructor
    "Compassion will cure more sins than condemnation." Henry Ward Beecher US Congregational Minister 1813-1887

It's true. She was just finishing up the box when I caller her...
    Guard well within yourself that treasure, kindness. Know how to give without hesitation, how to lose without regret, how to acquire without meanness.
    George Sand (1804 - 1876)

Comment

And their PRODUCE...LOVE the oranges.
      "We are all ignorant--we merely have different areas of specialization."~Anonymous
      People, PLEASE..It's ONLY a website!~Me

Comment

Oh that moose munch...yum, yum, munch, munch, munch....lucky you!

siottingpretty

Comment

LOL - I just finished a box of chocolate cookies given to me yesterday. and a bag of hershey kisses. Hope I get more chocolate tomorrow!!!!!!!

Comment

chocwat? what chocwat?!i didn't see any mmm
            ~~Everyone is entitled to my opinion!~~

Comment

LOVE HARRY & DAVIDS!! They have the best coffee!!! Expensive, but good for the weekends when you can sit and actually enjoy your coffee instead of scarfing it down before running out the door to start work.

Comment

I know where you live. You better save me some of that!
                www.gomobileandsucceed.com
                http://thesuccessfulpetgroomer.com

Comment

Originally posted by workingchihuahua View Post
                  i ate the whole box.
                  Dang, that good that even the box is edible?
                  Often it's not what you say, but how you say it.

Comment

Ooooh, yum!

I love the moose munch,,far more than ANY moose loves it, I believe!
                    Human kindness has never weakened the stamina or softened the fiber of a free people. A nation does not have to be cruel to be tough. ~Franklin D. Roosevelt
                    www.ChrisSertzel.com

Comment

mmm is the moose munch the popcorn with dark chocolate? if so, my bag was gone within an hour of opening it. beware!! hahahah too tasty!

Comment

Want to try something good...smash up some peppermint candy canes, spread them on parchment paper sheet, then melt some Candy cane Hershey Kisses in a double boiler. Dump the works and spread it out on the candy canes. The I crushed a candy cane up into a dust then sprinkled it over the top. Makes a gooooood bark. It took 1 12 pack of regular candy canes to 3 packs od kisses...but it was worth it!

Comment

Originally posted by 4Sibes View Post
                          Dang, that good that even the box is edible?
                          well you know, i was in a feeding frenzy and didn't differentiate between the cookies and the cardboard. the cardboard had the scent of the cookies on it. what can i say.
                          Certified Master Pet Tech Pet CPR, First Aid and Care Instructor
                          "Compassion will cure more sins than condemnation." Henry Ward Beecher US Congregational Minister 1813-1887

Comment

Really the Moose Munch is terrible. You should be safe and not open it. Send it to me and I will dispose of it for you....LOL! Really, I luv that stuff. It's soooooooo good.

Comment

LMBO @ 4Sibes & Working Chi!
                              "We are all ignorant--we merely have different areas of specialization."~Anonymous
                              People, PLEASE..It's ONLY a website!~Me

Comment

Working...
                              X