Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OMG! Ive got to brag! Major Stnd Poodle alert!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMG! Ive got to brag! Major Stnd Poodle alert!

I just had Ch Brighton Minimoto in my shop for a brush and bath. Oh she was drop dead beautifull! And so well behaved on the table.
    This is the 2nd time her mom has brought her poodles in for a bath and she told me last time that she was going to bring "Remmy" in the next time and OMG I was speachless when she brought her in. She even brought me a pawtographed picture of her group win at Westminster.

Im in LLLOOOOOVVVVVVEEEEEEEE
    I need a standard poodle bad
    Well back to cleaning the drool off my floor now that Remmy is gone
    Happy Holidays!

Tammy

It's more exciting than Brad Pitt (or whoever you like) walking in your shop! :-)

Comment

I'm MAJORLY jealous!!
      ~*~*~Shawn, C.M.G.~*~*~
      Apparently common sense isn't all that common
      *~*~emipoo on egroomer*~*~*

Comment

Very Cool!

Comment

I am sooooo jealous. I love that dog. I would have loved to just put my hands on her and feel her angulation. Ah, me. I'd be swooning, not just drooling. You lucky, lucky stiff.

Comment

That is soooooooo cool! I agree way better than Brad Pitt!

Comment

OMG! I'd be skeered to death I'd mess something up!!!!! I know it's just a bath/brush, but STILL....

Comment

I was spectin'

a photo or two.

Comment

I was a little awe struck to say the least! But the mom is real laid back and so nice! The first time she came in she was wearing a gold pca medallion and I was like wow! and she told me that yes her dog won BOB at PCA. Never said anything else then when she brought the 3 in the first time she told me about Remmy and I just stood there with my mouth hanging open.
                  Oh her coat is to die for, actually everything about that dog is to die for! I groomed one of her other poodles today and I was in scissor heaven I tell ya! I didnt want to stop scissoring on him.

Comment

Originally posted by Jenneversage64 View Post
                    a photo or two.
                    Sorry! Im the worlds worst about taking photos! When she comes back I will take one and post it!

Comment

Oh her coat is to die for, actually everything about that dog is to die for!
                      Naturally! That's one family of dogs you'll never have to worry about coming in filthy and matted.

Comment

I'm glad that wasn't me. I would've cut off those funny looking eyebrow things and said "There. Now he looks happy." That dog looks pissed all the time.

Comment

Wow!

Do they live nearby?! The ultimate Super model!

Comment

Originally posted by Jedd View Post
                            I'm glad that wasn't me. I would've cut off those funny looking eyebrow things and said "There. Now he looks happy." That dog looks pissed all the time.
                            Huh? Are you sure you are replying to the right thread? She is referring to one of the countries top winning standard poodles,who is white,and in in a continental trim,which definetly does not have eyebrows.? Any groomer would be thrilled to work on a poodle so well cared for,well trained,and with such a beautiful coat!
                            "Everyone needs something to beleive in..I beleive I need another Poodle"
                            Quote:Cath

Comment

Originally posted by petloverx View Post
                              It's more exciting than Brad Pitt (or whoever you like) walking in your shop! :-)
                              This is true... we are a sad bunch of people when you compare us to the mainstream.

Now, I'm going to quietly go my corner and cry in jealousy and sadness (one of my fav black St just moved!)

Comment

Working...
                              X