Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guess I'll be the first...

one to mention New Years resolutions.

Since we are quickly approaching the end of this decade, I've been giving a lot of thought to the future and turning 50, as well as the past.

The last two years has been great to me. My business is doing great, my hubby's over with his surgeries (for now anyway) and getting around much better, my youngest son is in HS and doing, well, OK, I've had a few new grandchildren, and am better off financially than I've been in a LOOOONG time. I've been really blessed this last year and now it's time for me to give back.

Here's my resolutions for the next year (not necessarily in this order, lol).

1- Give back to my community!!!!!! I'm going to start a food drive for pets whose owners are suffering in this economy or seniors who are living on a very fixed income.
    2- Get over some of my resentments/regrets of the past and become a more optimistic instead of pessimistic.
    3- Start the certification process. Not sure yet which one, but I'm leaning to ISCC.
    4- Do more for myself (I'm always neglecting me)
    5- Get more involved locally
    6- Learn to be less intolerant and more patient
    7- Post only positive, beneficial stuff on PG, lol.
    and last but not least
    8- lose weight and get in shape (hopefully i won't let this one slide)

Let's hear yours

Mine is to live in the moment and always move toward perfect bliss! Namaste'

Comment

1). Make better decisions.

2). Lose weight, get in shape.

3). Make better decisions.

4). Try to be more tolerant of my family. (which is more disfunctional then a clan of chipmonks on crack)

5). Really think things through before I make any decisions,, In other words... MAKE BETTER DECISIONS..

This has been a rather "trying" year for me.. I've made some really bad moves.. I managed to move into a place and town that I can't stand, and LONG to move, but can't afford it because I made a bad decision professionally as well.. But at the time, I thought it was what was best for me and my family.. Apparently they were delusions of gradure.. So, here's to hoping the new year brings me better luck along with better decision making skills.. Oh, and I'd really like to reduce the size of my butt....But that's EVERY year.. (sigh)

Comment

Make it threw my hubbys surgerie and 5 month recovery with out loosing my mind, my marriage,and keep my house clean and my little shop togather.

try and get more bussniss by thinking of more cleaver ads.

Love myself and not let myself get so depressed.

Comment

My New years resolutions so far

I will eat cheesecake at least once a month, other goodies will be eaten on a regular bases to avoid stockpiling in the cupboards/fridge/freezer. I will cover a portion of my daily fruit intake in raw chocolate.

I will not under any curcumstances submite my body to a Diet, no matter how appealing it may sound at the time.

I will make some sort of half arsed attempt to keep my house tidy...ish.... (this may require the hiring of a housekeeper but whatever it takes...)

I will try to BBQ more out in the back when the weather is nice. if the weather is naff I may still BBQ simply to drive the neighbors insane

Scr£w Fashion, I will dress however I like.

I will put aside more time to read. & maybe if I'm feeling particularly generous, write stuff.. whatever I feel like...even if its [email protected] No I wont make you read it...

Drink more... Probably water as whiskey is expensive at 1/2 gallon a day.

Live more natural. Find natural products that work for me. No nudist colony's though, I think that may be to natural......

I will nurture my inner b*tch, I figure I'm old enough to stop being so nice to inconsiderate people that are a waste of air.

I will stop dragging my mind out of the gutter.. Its fun there. I should enjoy it....

Comment

LOL, Watt! That's the BEST way to KEEP new years resolutions! Make it easy, hehe

Comment

I was going to say I never make NY resolutions because I know I won't keep them anyway - but I like Watts way of looking at things. lol

Comment

1. Get in shape, the healthy way.

2. Work hard&learn a lot at the shop.

3. Drift back to the best friends I drifted away from.

4. NEW YORK in the summer.

5. Enjoy my last year being a teenager.

6. Back to school in the spring (by then it'll be a nice 10 month break :|)

Comment

1. Cut back to 6 dogs a day 5 days a week. No more 7 day a week stuff. I want to work to live not live to work. 2. Lose weight and shape up. Enjoy healthy 40s. 3. Quitting smoking definitely 4. Enjoy my daughter. The years are getting by me and in 3 short years, she will be away at college. 5. Take an art class. Drawing painting or pottery. Use and develop my talent that I have neglected for a while now. 6. Its time for another tattoo
                  The ocean is a desert with it's life underground and the perfect disguise above><((((؛>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((؛>¸.
                  ·´¯`·.¸. , . .·´¯`·.. ><((((؛>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((؛>

Comment

Realize my kids aren't perfect....

Go with the flow.

Stop stressing small stuff
                    If you sweat the small stuff, all you have is small soggy stuff.....

Comment

Working...
                    X