Best Doodle ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Doodle ever

Ok I have to admitt, I don't have a lot of Goldendoodles and after listening to some of the talk on here I was a little nervous when I took a 2 year old GD that mommy said was in good shape ( we know how that goes) We'll she came in yesterday and was the sweetest thing ever.... I was so happy when mommy said to groomer however I wanted. Her only request was that she still look fluffy. Well she had a few matts and her coat was very thick but I used a 3/4 blade on her back and sides and scissored her legs with a scruffy face and she looked so sweet mommy loved her and booked 7 weeks out. She came back when little girl was still on the table so I ddin't get a picture but will et some next time and share... I was just thrilled that this girl was so nice.....
    "I've seen a look in dogs' eyes, a quickly vanishing look of amazed contempt,
    and I am convinced that basically dogs think humans are nuts." - John Steinbeck
    www.wagmoresalon.com

That is a nice story with a happy ending. Next time take a picture if you can. We'd all love to see your GD.
    www.gomobileandsucceed.com
    http://thesuccessfulpetgroomer.com

Comment

I do one like that too. he is a big teddy bear, a perfect angel for everything, and loves to lay down in the tub to enjoy his bath.

Gotta love the great ones.

Comment

Working...
      X