Les Poochs brush

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Les Poochs brush

I have a few of these brushes and I love them. I don't know how to use the straight side of the silver brush. What do you use it on and how do you use it correctly? I'm stumped.

are there any videos on the net on how to use these brushes correctly?? I have the mat zapper single and double. Sometimes I think I'm using it right and other times I don't think I am................can any of you PRO les pooch groomers make a youtube video?? Or is there one available already???

Thanks, Vicki

Comment

Originally posted by A1Mobile View Post
      I have a few of these brushes and I love them. I don't know how to use the straight side of the silver brush. What do you use it on and how do you use it correctly? I'm stumped.
      When you are brushing something like a Bichon or Cocker, and you have the legs thoroughly straightened, and ears relatively brushed thru, and your phone rings 2 feet away from you and at the same time you get one of those "I can't focus on ANYTHING itches" between your shoulder blades....3 inches lower than you can scratch....viola...the straight pins on the silver brush. Those Les Pooch people thought of everything!

(I'll be awaiting the answer too A1. )
      Last edited by 4Sibes; 12-13-09, 11:36 AM. Reason: Big P. Needed a big P.
      Often it's not what you say, but how you say it.

Comment

omg...

Originally posted by 4Sibes View Post
        When you are brushing something like a Bichon or Cocker, and you have the legs thoroughly straightened, and ears relatively brushed thru, and your phone rings 2 feet away from you and at the same time you get one of those "I can't focus on ANYTHING itches" between your shoulder blades....3 inches lower than you can scratch....viola...the straight pins on the silver brush. Those Les Pooch people thought of everything!

LOL. Silly. The straight side is for fluffing mostly, you can also start at matts with that side. I do find myself picking it up for almost anything I intend on hand scissoring. I personally only have one with the straight pins because I use it so little. They do offer double sided bent pin brushes.

Comment

ROFLMAO 4 sibes

Comment

Originally posted by 4Sibes View Post

I'll have to remember that! So far, those straight pins have found themselves under my fingernail when I've blindly reached into the drawer. Now that will wake you up with the quickness....

Comment

Working...
            X