What does your S/O do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What does your S/O do?

My lady got me started thinking...what kind of people settle down with groomers? I'll start. My honey has a degree in IT.
    "We are all ignorant--we merely have different areas of specialization."~Anonymous
    People, PLEASE..It's ONLY a website!~Me

My SO is also in IT.

Comment

My hubby is retired military, a former broadcaster for Armed Forces Radio and Television. He is now my business partner, driver, fixer of mobile grooming van, IT guy, and advertising guru.

He says that I should be glad that I married him. If I had to hire him, I couldn't afford him. :-)
      "With God's help, all things are possible!"
      Laura Lee Ray
      I am kats_melody on eGroomer. Follow my Twitter tweets - @ZOOMGROOM on Twitter.com

Comment

My hubby is working on his PhD in Math and has masters degree in computer sciences and math.

Comment

IT, too! Whoa, this is kinda spooky!
          Guard well within yourself that treasure, kindness. Know how to give without hesitation, how to lose without regret, how to acquire without meanness.
          George Sand (1804 - 1876)

Comment

I said it before, but my hubby is in the IT field. He has usually been support but now is teaching computer training classes at the local job corp to help kids be able to get decent paying jobs. He really loves computer security and that is his passion. He's actually a certified ethical hacker! LOL
            What a caterpillar considers the end of his world, we call a butterfly.

Comment

My husband is disabled and no longer works but used to work for a land survey company

may I ask what is IT????

Comment

My exhubby is in computers too. One of my brothers just got their degree in Computer Forensics.

My current boyfriend, who I live with and will probably spend the rest of my life with (I adore him) is an attorney.

Comment

my long term boyfriend is a 3d modeler makes video games! His game they've been working on forever just came out, forza motorsports 3 for xbox, so everyone go out and buy it for christmas plz.

Comment

Originally posted by janelle View Post
                    may I ask what is IT????
                    IT=information technologies (computer stuff)
                    "We are all ignorant--we merely have different areas of specialization."~Anonymous
                    People, PLEASE..It's ONLY a website!~Me

Comment

Originally posted by janelle View Post

may I ask what is IT????

information technology (computers)

My s/o is a crane operator

Comment

Mine is a drug dealer. Oops, I mean he is a pharmacy tech. Lol.

Comment

My DH started out as a welder/fitter when he was young, then became a radiographer (X-raying pipes at the nuclear plant). In 1982 he decided to return to school and become an orthotic/prosthetic clinician. He now creates and fits artificial limbs and other prosthetic devices.
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by fiveoclockdog; 12-12-09, 08:27 PM.
                          "The gift which I am sending you is called a dog, and is in fact the most precious and valuable possession of mankind"-Theodorus Gaza

Comment

Mine is in IT, too! Systems administrator. Weird pattern!
                            Bulldogs are adorable, with faces like toads that have been sat on.

Comment

mine...

my S/O is in the military, hes going to make a career of it...

Comment

Working...
                              X