LOOK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOOK

what walked into my shop today! Standard poodle with about six months of coat! On a Saturday, just reving up for the Christmas rush. Owner had to cancel last minute last week and I squeezed her in today.
    She is a Champion finished by Kaz Hosaka and owner is ok with her going to grooming contests! So I have a beautiful silver standard available ! She was in very good condition and the owner paid the N/S fee and left a very nice tip! I love people who appreciate the hard work!
    I am not a poodle groomer by any strech of the imagination, like my terriers but this was fun today, and thought I would share. How'd I do?
    Attached Files

I wanna seeeee!! "Attachments pending approval" ...kiss my ***

Comment

Well, I can not see the picks yet, but when Epilady says look, it must be good. Very excited to see these!!

Comment

Yep that was as fab as I thought-very cool

Comment

gorgeous!! and congrats on having that great dog to compete with!
          ~~Everyone is entitled to my opinion!~~

Comment

Wow, great job! Very pretty dog.
            What does a dog do on it's day off?

Comment

OH, MY gosh that's alot of hair!!!! You did a marvelous job, I applaud you!!!!!!!! Beautiful head<<>> Thanks for sharing>

Comment

I'd never know you weren't a poodle groomer if you hadn't said it. What a transformation! Isn't it nice to have a beautiful canvas to work with?

Comment

Fabulous Darling!

you did a great job on her, looks really super. i really like her headpiece, very pretty topknot on a pretty face.

What are you using on her neck hair..?

Comment

gorgeous poodle! very nice job. and great face pix!

Comment

What a job!

I bet Kaz would be grateful to see this lovely lady put back into shape-
                      6 MONTHS!!!!!!
                      I bet the dog was a dream to work on having been trained by that team.
                      I hope they get on track in the New Year.
                      Great job- bet you would have enjoyed it more had it not been 2 weeks before Christmas with the bums rush on...

Comment

How modest miss "I'm no poodle groomer." She looks Marvelous! and OMG what a hairy beast! Shoulda saved her for Intergroom ..are they still doing Rags to Riches? Could you imagine four more months on top of that O.o OR someone could have carved her into an Elephant for APF she would have the mass no doubt.
                        Gotta admit though, I did want more pictures so I could spy on your angles lol.

Comment

Ellie

Thats a brush that I absconded with from Les Poochs, it's wonderful. They are not in production at this time. I have retired from the grooming contest ring but do occasionally provide dogs for competitors. So she will be available.

Comment

You are a much better "not a Poodle groomer" than I. She looks like a silver storm cloud. Gorgeous.
                            Kind of dog I'd like to see around the middle of February...when I had all day to "play" w/ that coat. You prolly knocked it out (of the park) in an hour... Beautiful job.
                            Often it's not what you say, but how you say it.

Comment

Ooh--she's very pretty. Holy **** that was a lot of hair! Very nice job- especially of wading thru all that coat to get to the business!!! Do tell- how long did she take?
                              Human kindness has never weakened the stamina or softened the fiber of a free people. A nation does not have to be cruel to be tough. ~Franklin D. Roosevelt
                              www.ChrisSertzel.com

Comment

Working...
                              X